TF2 Tournament Thread

ArcticFox789

I am hopeless it seems.

Can i have a hug before you keel me?

Unrelated, but is Artifrost informed about event timings, etc? Because I don't have a way to contact him/her, and so I'm really relying on you to make sure they know what's going on.

You're not the only one who's gonna die.

Don't be selfish.

I'm 100000% sure that i'm more hopeless then you.

Unrelated, but is Artifrost informed about event timings, etc? Because I don't have a way to contact him/her, and so I'm really relying on you to make sure they know what's going on.

Strange inactivity on Artifrosts side, but i'll keep checking.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120435496

He knows when the event is starting, but is not entirely sure if he will make it.

I WILL lose. In the first fight I'm sure. Btw, ArcticFox, could we have a sky view of the map, with red linesto know where we can go when fighting ?

Have you even see my aiming as Scout? 50% of my bullets hit the wall than hitting the player.

I WILL lose. In the first fight I'm sure. Btw, ArcticFox, could we have a sky view of the map, with red linesto know where we can go when fighting ?

Not entirely sure what you mean there, but I tried my best. (See below). On a side note, I just noticed those platforms at mid on Granary. That makes Sniper much more viable, if you want to chance it.

vStr5iG.png

Basically, you cannot pass through mid at all during the fights. Preferably, I'd like everyone on Spectator, but I understand that can be boring. Just ask if you're confused about anything.

So, what happens if Artifrost doesn't show up?

You get a bye through to the next round to fight [TmC]TheMeerCat or Patchdotexe. I know not fighting isn't fun, but hey, it makes winning easier for you, I guess.

Will the server have all talk and mic support?

I guess so, I don't see any reasons why it wouldn't. No promises, but probably.

Archived