TF2 Tournament Thread

ArcticFox789

I guess Starbound or Terraria.

Im not a huge fan of Magicite and The Ship is kindof eh for me.

Problem being that the Terraria beginning period is boring and the Starbound beginning period is also pretty boring and slow.

You could join a world that is prepped for the WoF fight, and then battle through Hardmode I suppose. Everyone should bring appropriate pre-WoF tier items. Starbound I have no idea. My worries with Project Zomboid, the Ship and Magicite (and to some extent Starbound) is that not enough people own them to have a decent turnout/interesting event. Sure, nominate the games you love, but if you're the only one who owns them, it'll be a pretty boring event.

Added a new section to the OP for anyone interested. The brackets for the tournaments are publicly available, so you can watch them during the tournament (I'll be updating them during the event) to work out your next match and who you'll end up fighting. It also has a record of the inaugural event so you can look back on what happened. Once you confirm your participation in the next event, you'll be randomly assigned a odd number from between 1-15 (to make sure all fixtures have at least one participant), and then once those are filled up, an even number (2-16).

Alternatively, I can seed players based on their performance in the last event, with Dr. Derpenstein being the first seed, 23rd being the second and so on, so forth.

TF2 Tournament Results & Fixtures:

Event One

Event Two - Preview(Your name will be added once you are confirmed to participate in the event).

Archived