TF2 Tournament Thread

ArcticFox789

Next Event - Wednesday Reminder:

I'm doing it now because I know I'll forget later. Anyway, back to TF2 this time, event should be at the usual time (1PM EST/5PM GMT). Just a heads-up that I will likely not attend the non-TF2 events, so someone else may need to step up and take charge of 'organising' them. Basically you just need to invite everyone to the Steam group chat once it begins, and post an announcement to the Steam group.

Also, please give some sort of acknowledgement of seeing this message, and whether or not you will attend, because if few people are going to be there, there's not much point hosting an event at all.

Giveaways are still running, but I don't know how @TRENTOMINOUS is handling them, if he's still away (I think he's back now), then no giveaway this time I guess, unless somebody else is willing to take over.

If the event is a smallish group, alternative things will be done to make it generally more fun. I've had suggestions of Hallowe'en maps, Randomizer, Saxton Hale, the Hidden, Arena mode, Ham vs. Pan, etc. Basically, I'm finally attempting to combat the fact that the last few were crap.

Obligatory Mentions: - (Please acknowledge that you've seen this somehow, because I never actually know if people are coming, and that makes attempting to make these entertaining difficult).

@Silentdarkness1
@Hugo M.
@Spinorex
@DwerBomb
@ancientdragon8
@TooMuchHoneyHam
@Craig_Perry
@Neosaurus
@Lord_Battal
@aredshroom
@Snob
@CyanBlue
@Luggs
@Mandrake Stew
@Xjurwi
@Bryce
@Spazmatic
@PatchDotexe
@MycoLogical
@vingw
@Dr. Derpenstein
@
@Palpetinus
@Maximum124
@Strangerdanger101
@F3RR1S
@sirmentlegen
@sovietfirepower

@Malan-Tai

@Rabbitfist

Wait tomorrow?

Oh crap, i get my xbox controller tomorrow so i'll probably be busy. :/

(No notification to me too)

Is it still on sunday?

It's Saturday, although thanks to the wondrous world of timezones, I guess it could be Sunday for you, DwerBomb? What timezone are you in?

Archived