TF2 Tournament Thread

ArcticFox789

I don't know how many of you are participating/attending (as this is our first non-free game event), but today we're playing Terraria.

Time:

The event kicks off in 2hrs, 30mins (1PM EST). Countdown Timer here.

Server:

The IP of the server is: TBC

There is no password.

Information:

Hamachi is no longer required.

New characters ONLY, though you can bring dyes, Vanity items and pets.

When creating the server new large world must be used.

Obligatory Mentions:

@Silentdarkness1
@Hugo M.
@Spinorex
@DwerBomb
@ancientdragon8
@TooMuchHoneyHam
@Craig_Perry
@Neosaurus
@Lord_Battal
@aredshroom
@Snob
@CyanBlue
@Luggs
@Mandrake Stew
@Xjurwi
@Bryce
@Spazmatic
@TRENTOMINOUS
@PatchDotexe
@MycoLogical
@vingw
@Dr. Derpenstein
@
@Palpetinus
@Maximum124
@Strangerdanger101
@F3RR1S
@sirmentlegen
@sovietfirepower

@Malan-Tai

@Rabbitfist

When is the Tf2 event?

Oh and I would like to suggest a project Zomboid server

Next week, same time. The OP has everything you're looking for. FYI, TF2 events are staying fortnightly, with another game in between.

Project Zomboid added to next vote.

Also, I'd like to enforce a rule that anything added to a vote is either F2P or has at least 8 people who already own the game.

I'm smashing my face on a wall.
Why didn't I buy Terraria when it went on sale?
;_;

You must be the only person in the known world that doesn't own Terraria xD

Also, I'd like to enforce a rule that anything added to a vote is either F2P or has at least 8 people who already own the game.

Sounds reasonable enough. I would also suggest it has to be playable for 8+ people or so (Games like Awesomenauts are 3Vs3 so those wouldn't work :/)

Now if you excuse me im going to get all my coolest vanity items on Terraria and transfer them to a new character :razz:

I can't connect. Is the server port different from defualt?

I feel...sad.

No, just 7777.

@Spinorex, I agree, the amount that we could do was limiting. In future we need to allow non-new players, possibly start in a newly Hardmode world? Or we could start by killing the Wall of Flesh? I don't know really.

If we do another Terraria event (nominate it for the vote if you want it), then we should definitely have chests set aside for each player so that they can grab what they want/need to have a quick start and bypass the early boring section of the game.

Eh, I just started a new char and finished it up, so I don't really want to do that again.  I'll probably just watch.

It finished. If we do it again, it's not going to be new characters. That was a godawful plan, because I forgot how boring the early game was. Next time we'd do hardmode or just prior to Hardmode (e.g. WoF fight).

Archived