@Dr. Derpenstein

@

@Palpetinus

@Maximum124

@Strangerdanger101

@F3RR1S

@sirmentlegen

@sovietfirepower

Okay, firstly, sorry for the mentions, but I wanted to get everyone's attention. 

The thing is, these events are changing. Less and less people are joining, and from where I'm standing, it's a lot less fun than the first few were. Is it worth still doing these? Do they need to be better/more organised? What should we do to make them fun/interesting again?

Basically, what should we do? Because these events just aren't what they were. Maybe we should play other games, or do the events less often, because every two weeks is quite often, and now it just feels like jumping into a particularly chatty public server.

This event was just not good. Playing TF2, over and over, with the same people, no variation, no fun stuff, it's going to (already has) become tiresome. We need some variation. We also need better organisation. Now, I don't want to exclude people, but events like this are fun, and that's why I'm suggesting different games.

Even if we don't use it, post your favourite 'limitless' multiplayer game, or just post the game which most of the people in the group play, e.g. for me, I think it's Terraria. (After TF2, ofc). L4D2 beats it as well, but at 8 players max, doesn't seem fair on excluding people.

Even if we don't use it, post your favourite 'limitless' multiplayer game, or just post the game which most of the people in the group play, e.g. for me, I think it's Terraria. (After TF2, ofc). L4D2 beats it as well, but at 8 players max, doesn't seem fair on excluding people.

I agree Terraria is a pretty good one, goes on sales fairly often too.

-BBT is pretty fun (Stranger and Mack have it), but its only 4 players max.

-Loadout is also a pretty fun free 2 play (you can only buy cosmetics) third person shooter game (Think TF2 but instead of classes, fully customize-able weapons).

-Robot Roller Derby Disco Dodgeball (jeez thats a long name) could be good as well, it's basically dodgeball, but you're robots, and if you are hit by a dodgeball you explode.

Don't forget, there's probably a Summer sale coming soon as well :D (the Mysterious cards pretty much confirm it)

I want to say Trouble in Terrorist Town from Garry's Mod but sometimes you may or may not need to download a bit of stuff from the individual servers before you can play, so I'm not sure how effective it would be for those with a slower internet connection.

I want to say Trouble in Terrorist Town from Garry's Mod but sometimes you may or may not need to download a bit of stuff from the individual servers before you can play, so I'm not sure how effective it would be for those with a slower internet connection.

I haven't played it myself, but it does seem to be driven by conversation more than actual gameplay. Prophunt is also a thing, but without private servers for both, someone could easily get kicked out or some random person could join and ruin the fun.

Okay, so would an idea be to alternate? Seems how it was originally a TF2 Event, we do TF2, something else, TF2, something else?

Game Suggestions:

• Garry's Mod - (Trouble in Terrorist Town, Prop Hunt, etc.)
  • Terraria
  • Minecraft 
  • Planetside
  • BattleBlock Theatre
  • Loadout

I'll set up a vote for your choice of game. Bold games are free-to-play. Italic games are paid for.

Minecraft we probably all have, Terraria is on sale regularly, (and most have it) so is Garry's Mod, (a few have it) and BBT is a relatively new release at £11/$15?, so probably no huge discounts, even in the Summer Sale.

• BattleBlock Theatre

I am pleased.

I would certainly be there if there was a BBT event. We could do a small series of arena modes or maybe co-op or both.

Minecraft, sure i'll be there, but i have not played Minecraft in several months.

Garry's mod, won't be there. Once again i dont own this game

Planetside, never really heard of that game so cant tell you for sure.

Terraria, nope, sorry. I don't own this game anyway

I don't think the alternate game events should be limited to just one game each time the event starts.Ju

just note that i have a major money shortage lately.If we

decide to do battleblock theater we could take a alternate route and do a arena tournament, or perhaps use the level editor and get someone to create playlists with it and the other members can attempt it. (AS long as its not impossible of  course)

I am pleased.

I would certainly be there if there was a BBT event. We could do a small series of arena modes or maybe co-op or both.

Minecraft, sure i'll be there, but i have not played Minecraft in several months.

Garry's mod, won't be there. Once again i dont own this game

Planetside, never really heard of that game so cant tell you for sure.

Terraria, nope, sorry. I don't own this game anyway

I don't think the alternate game events should be limited to just one game each time the event starts.Ju

just note that i have a major money shortage lately.If we

decide to do battleblock theater we could take a alternate route and do a arena tournament, or perhaps use the level editor and get someone to create playlists with it and the other members can attempt it. (AS long as its not impossible of  course)

I guess it's for the poll to decide.

Archived