Jeesh, Why do you guys have to make this so complicated?

At the least we will probably have more than 1 but less than 30. The minimum that we expect to have a time will be determined by how many we can have with more than one person as long as it is less than 5. So probably 2 or 4 but a minimum of 4 and a maximum of anything over 3 unless it is more than 4. Unless we can do more than 4 in which case the minimum might be double the maximum give or take 1 or 2, but definitely at least 5, but it's going to be at least 4. 

Now that we have that squared away. The maximum will probably be about double the minimum unless there is only a single digit minimum in which case it is still double, but maybe add another to even it out. 

Or, what @spiritcrusher77 said. The minimum max number of players we are aiming at is 4, but we hope to go higher than that. I don't imagine there would be an actual minimum number of players. It's really going to depend on a number of things including how it works out gameplay wise. 

I just hope the Maximum is at least 8. I have a lot of friends who are going to play with me and having the max 4 is going to suck.

Agreed, especially since we're on a tangent from the original topic. I'll be honest, I do want more characters.

Maybe like a Pirate character. 

I agree, more characters would be good. Clearly, they'll be doing things with the character pictures and other information in the files, otherwise they would have just gotten rid of the clutter. Personally, I'm hoping for a character named West, who has something to do with compasses and maps. Something like that, anyway.

Anyways back on topic. I'm hoping they release some of the unreleased characters such as Waverly, Wallace, etc and make them unlockable by gaining XP you can only get by playing Multiplayer. It may screw over the people who just want to play alone but it will make others have an incentive on grinding in Multiplayer. 

Anyways back on topic. I'm hoping they release some of the unreleased characters such as Waverly, Wallace, etc and make them unlockable by gaining XP you can only get by playing Multiplayer. It may screw over the people who just want to play alone but it will make others have an incentive on grinding in Multiplayer.

Unless Klei allow unlocked characters in multiplayer to be used in singleplayer. That will give almost everyone an incentive to play Don't Starve Together.

Unless Klei allow unlocked characters in multiplayer to be used in singleplayer. That will give almost everyone an incentive to play Don't Starve Together.

No idea if this is posistive or not.  Anyways I forgot to stay the MP characters could be used in Single-player aswell. However if it's posistive I'll just leave it like that.

Archived