Character Mod request please!

ThePreChewedTree

So.. here goes nothing, I would love it if someone could help me with a character mod of my Tree avatar. I can hook them up with art for the mod, if they can do all the coding and stuff. I won't be surprised if no one cares, Because there is like a billion different character requests, But It will be really appreciated. Also I can hook them up with a custom piece of art! The character's name would be Warrack.

It would likely be, No new items special for the character, But starting with 5 wood, And doesn't overheat as easily, But Takes more damage to Fire.

I am currently working on a piece of reference art for the character.

EDIT- @Dryicefox and @orian34 are helping!

So.. here goes nothing, I would love it if someone could help me with a character mod of my Tree avatar. I can hook them up with art for the mod, if they can do all the coding and stuff. I won't be surprised if no one cares, Because there is like a billion different character requests, But It will be really appreciated. Also I can hook them up with a custom piece of art! The character's name would be Warrack.

It would likely be, No new items special for the character, But starting with 5 wood, And doesn't overheat as easily, But Takes more damage to Fire.

I am currently working on a piece of reference art for the character.

:3 I could help with coding. But this goes on kleislist.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/52-kleislist/

Warrack run/walk speed -The same as Wilson. (I don't know how fast that is, but it seems reasonable.

Health-175

Sanity-200

Hunger-135

Cold and Heat resistance- (I don't know but hardly ever freezes and takes longer to overheat)

Fire Damage- 5x

Starting Inventory- Log 3x

When health is too low, he starts losing leaves, When he gets hit Leaves fall off him, and stay on the ground, then disappear after awhile.

Does this seem reasonable? I'm comparing them all to Wilson. Here are Wilson's stats.

http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Wilson

Warrack run/walk speed -The same as Wilson. (I don't know how fast that is, but it seems reasonable.

Health-175

Sanity-200

Hunger-135

Cold and Heat resistance- (I don't know but hardly ever freezes and takes longer to overheat)

Fire Damage- 5x

Starting Inventory- Log 3x

When health is too low, he starts losing leaves, When he gets hit Leaves fall off him, and stay on the ground, then disappear after awhile.

Does this seem reasonable? I'm comparing them all to Wilson. Here are Wilson's stats.

http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Wilson

I have all of this done with the exception of the falling leaves.

Do you think the fallen leaves will be possible?

Possible? Yes. Easy? It may take a couple of minutes to find out how to do it. Maybe, I'll have to make a custom idle stance for that health.

I am 100% ready for the art.

@Dryicefox Alright, first it will be just a reference picture. My drawing application is down at the moment until tomorrow morning. So... I can't really make anything until then. Also, following this topic will help for seeing Updates. Does mod-making support custom sounds for characters?

Yes, Coraline is an accordion. :3

if every or at least some members make characters for ds it will be awesome :grin: (i will make mine and PreChewedTree cause this tree is awoodsome!

What would yours be? Webber is already in the game.

Orian, you can be in charge of suggestions, Me art, and Dryicefox coding.

What instrument do you think he should be? Not an instrument that is already in the game.

How about a trombone? That would fit him.

Cookies crumbling, I mean you are a prechewed tree, after all.

(Genius idea alert)

Hit sticks together.

Cookies crumbling, I mean you are a prechewed tree, after all.

(Genius idea alert)

Hit sticks together.

Either a Trombone, or stick being hit together. A cookie crumbling would be really hard to record. I think sticks being hit together would be awesome! And yes, @orian34 you can be Dryicefox's assistant if you want.

.w.

Archived