Free Hugs And Fluffiness Thread

Welcome  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What mood are you in right now?

2. 2. How much do you need hugs?

• I need every single hug possible.
    • I need a LOT of hugs.
    • I could use some hugs.
    • I don't need many, just maybe one or two.
    • I don't need hugs.
    • NEVER.
  3. 3. Do you like cute and fluffy things?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't have time for cute things.

I

That's not gonna work, sorry.

Making us sad/scared/ruining the mood in other ways will make us want to hug each other more therefore making the mood even better.

How about we hug battal?

I'm happy because my skateboard arrived yesterday.

Yes, because nothing could possibly go wrong by doing that.

Also, I don't really like being set on fire by people, so I'm not risking it.

I feel as if just touching him in such a manner you would burst into flames.

Ehem. Let's list all the people that died from hugging or died while hugging!

1. Two adults were killed when they were hugging. The woman was hugging a friend, a police officer, when the gun he had holstered discharged, killing the woman and a nearby person. The hug loosened the safe lock on the pistol, thus resulting in the gun going off accidentally.
  2. Two lovers in Italy were doing the normal things that a young couple do; kissing, teasing each other, staring at the sunset. They were sitting on a Medieval Tower in Mantua, on the ledge in a deep embrace, when one of the couple had a heart attack (This was an elderly couple.), and they fell over, dragging the spouse over the ledge and falling to their doom.
  3. A couple in Bangladesh were found dead, hugging each other in their dying moments. Their corpses were found in a collapsed building. The male was perceived to have lived longer than the woman. Both of their heads were crushed by heavy weights of the ceiling, their head splattered on the floor.
  4. A drunken man that began hugging people in a Perth nightclub was charged with murder when he tried to hug another man and, being intoxicated, pushed him over. The man he pushed over had his head hit the sidewalk, and his scalp was peeled away, his skull shattered. Medical professionals arrived, but the man on the ground died shortly thereafter.
  5. A suicide attack (the location or ethnicity of which won't be enclosed) used a system where an inconspicuous man or woman would wait for a signal, then give a depressed looking person on the street. They all had detonators on their hands, and once they hugged, the bomb would activate, and bye bye.
  6. A girl, filled with so much ecstasy when her crush hugged her, died when her heart failed on her. Yes, too much happiness can cause your heart to stop.
  7. This may surprise you, but some car crashes are from when a couple in the passenger seat hugged the driver, taking his eyes off the road.

Need I say more?

Ehem. Let's list all the people that died from hugging or died while hugging!

1. Two adults were killed when they were hugging. The woman was hugging a friend, a police officer, when the gun he had holstered discharged, killing the woman and a nearby person. The hug loosened the safe lock on the pistol, thus resulting in the gun going off accidentally.
  2. Two lovers in Italy were doing the normal things that a young couple do; kissing, teasing each other, staring at the sunset. They were sitting on a Medieval Tower in Mantua, on the ledge in a deep embrace, when one of the couple had a heart attack (This was an elderly couple.), and they fell over, dragging the spouse over the ledge and falling to their doom.
  3. A couple in Bangladesh were found dead, hugging each other in their dying moments. Their corpses were found in a collapsed building. The male was perceived to have lived longer than the woman. Both of their heads were crushed by heavy weights of the ceiling, their head splattered on the floor.
  4. A drunken man that began hugging people in a Perth nightclub was charged with murder when he tried to hug another man and, being intoxicated, pushed him over. The man he pushed over had his head hit the sidewalk, and his scalp was peeled away, his skull shattered. Medical professionals arrived, but the man on the ground died shortly thereafter.
  5. A suicide attack (the location or ethnicity of which won't be enclosed) used a system where an inconspicuous man or woman would wait for a signal, then give a depressed looking person on the street. They all had detonators on their hands, and once they hugged, the bomb would activate, and bye bye.
  6. A girl, filled with so much ecstasy when her crush hugged her, died when her heart failed on her. Yes, too much happiness can cause your heart to stop.
  7. This may surprise you, but some car crashes are from when a couple in the passenger seat hugged the driver, taking his eyes off the road.

Need I say more?

tumblr_inline_n6onwoEZ4B1rad6x9.gif

Like LadyAzure said, people COULD die from loneliness too.

It's not loneliness that kills them. It's the lack of hope or willingness that slowly destroys a person.

Humans are social creatures, after all.

Need I say more?

Yes.

This was a good decision.

Edit: Also, can I have bacon cookies? I will give hugs for Bacon cookies.

Edit2: These are hugs on top of the hugs that I normally get for the cookies.

I've been experiencing really bad physical pain lately and my doctor wants to do blood tests and all that, thing is they keep rescheduling to a day after the original time, its happened 3 times.

I havent been able to sleep very well because of the anxiety that the thought of getting my blood drawn is causing me, and on top of all that I've been sort of bedridden and have had a fever for the past week.

Im just really scared and its eating away at me

This thread has turned out to be the "Personal Problems" thread. :p

I've been experiencing really bad physical pain lately and my doctor wants to do blood tests and all that, thing is they keep rescheduling to a day after the original time, its happened 3 times.

I havent been able to sleep very well because of the anxiety that the thought of getting my blood drawn is causing me, and on top of all that I've been sort of bedridden and have had a fever for the past week.

Exercise helps.

I hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

Archived