Show me your base

@Dasein808

So organised!  I especially like the night time view with all the fireflies.  Thanks for sharing. :-)

Thanks, man.

I don't know how much is organization versus how much are seemingly OCD tendencies, heh.

I've been known to regularly smash up objects just to rebuild them in an attempt to position them better.  :frown-new:

(I know that there's a mod for this, but I think part of me enjoys trying to manually place objects in an orderly arrangement.)

Thanks, man.

I don't know how much is organization versus how much are seemingly OCD tendencies, heh.

I've been known to regularly smash up objects just to rebuild them in an attempt to position them better.  :frown-new:

(I know that there's a mod for this, but I think part of me enjoys trying to manually place objects in an orderly arrangement.)

I can see myself going that way too - already hammered and rebuilt some of the walls around my frog ponds a couple of times.  And now I'm eyeing up my crockpot, icebox etc thinking I don't like where they are, but I'm going to try to leave things alone till I've built up my supplies a bit more.

I still so sad with this...cause some peoples can survive 800 days in RoG,and i can't survive 28...

I know!  My longest is around 150 days.  It's taken me a lot of attempts to finally manage (mostly) to avoid stupid deaths.  Like when I really should run away but I think 'I'll JUST pick up that last piece of something first...'.

Archived