Do you want to build a Snowman?!

110 members have voted

1. 1. Snowmen?! build together? eh eh?!

• Hells YEAH!
    • You've been watching frozen lately haven't you? LAME

I don't know if this sounds like a lame idea or not BUT!

Did you ever notice that we have all the items we pretty much need to build a snow man?!

Coal, carrots, top hat.

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could build snowmen?! Only there would have to be some sort of perk like maybe it can act as a tree gaurdian (sort of) and protect your base and tank for a short period from the deerclops?

What do you guys think?

I dunno if you already know, but there was an idea of a snowman, there are even sprites for him already drawn however never got implemented,so i dont see why not.

I had no idea.

I was wondering if someone already thought about it, I shoulda googled it! forums are just full of great idea's for the game.

Just sounds sort of like a ripoff of Minecraft's snow golems.  The Frozen reference KSDGHAUSFGIASFLAISKILL ELSAGDFADFUADALD doesn't help.

Notch wouldn't exactly be the first person to ever come up with

the idea of living snowmen. Heck, maybe it wouldn't have to be living

at all! My idea would simply be to have it as a merry little decoration

with a positive sanity aura to help get through those long Winter

nights (it would melt come Spring).

So yeah, I want to build a snowman since there's more or less

absolutely nothing else to do during Winter.

Just sounds sort of like a ripoff of Minecraft's snow golems.

I think that's why it was never implemented. If I remember correctly, Kevin hadn't heard of them before and so once he heard it wasn't as original as he thought he scrapped the idea.

I think that's why it was never implemented. If I remember correctly, Kevin hadn't heard of them before and so once he heard it wasn't as original as he thought he scrapped the idea.

Yes, but who the heck cares What minecraft has, what matters is What Don't Starve has, I know this is not minecraft, I know it's DS, they may be similar but different

One reason  why I bought Don't Starve was by Snowmen, lava caves and its contents, I Know Klei can add them with Klei style.

Kevin Where were these words?

I was not aware of those. Ours are different, at least. And not always friendly.  :-)

post-236059-0-81971600-1402182219_thumb.

post-236059-0-85901500-1402182232_thumb.

I voted for the seconds option well because I can. But yes I want a snowman haha. Add it in dont starve for a decoration worth x amount of ice. Can't be any worse than the potted fern that I regret placing in my base!!

What if we don't build a snowman. What if something else built it?

I will die, I bought the game just Kevin said we have snowmen and other thing, I love Don't Starve's style, and I love snowmen, my desire is what Kevin said, maybe if I used to know that klei won't add snowman, I hadn't bought the game :(

the modders make so many mods awesome but in personal I don't use mods, I like the original content of the game

I will die, I bought the game just Kevin said we have snowmen and other thing, I love Don't Starve's style, and I love snowmen, my desire is what Kevin said, maybe if I used to know that klei won't add snowman, I hadn't bought the game :(

the modders make so many mods awesome but in personal I don't use mods, I like the original content of the game

No no no! What I mean is what if someone or something else ingame built it. Like a monster. Maybe Krampus or Mac Tusk builds these snowmen, or maybe Snowmen just magically spawn in winter, that sort of thing.

I too dislike using mods.

You only bought Don't Starve for snowman?

Archived