Has there been any news of a release date/window for RoG on PS4?

Remember, Sony has an additional review process for their games to be released on their platforms, so even if the game were ready for PS4 porting (and no idea if it is or not,) you have to wait for Sony to approve then upload to their network. 

hence, the petition 

Wow, Sony seems to have an excruciatingly long review process. Over a month in review, so far. If I had to guess, I would say that the game has actually been reviewed several times now, and Sony keeps finding issues.

This would also explain why we are receiving zero news. Having trouble with multiple code bases, Klei?

Wow, Sony seems to have an excruciatingly long review process. Over a month in review, so far. If I had to guess, I would say that the game has actually been reviewed several times now, and Sony keeps finding issues.

This would also explain why we are receiving zero news. Having trouble with multiple code bases, Klei?

do you think this could lead into the project being postponed for months to come? or even worse, cancelled?

Hey folks, just a quick update on RoG on PS4. It should be coming in the next month or so. Once it passes cert at Sony, we can set a firm date and let everyone know; thanks for your patience! 

Hey folks, just a quick update on RoG on PS4. It should be coming in the next month or so. Once it passes cert at Sony, we can set a firm date and let everyone know; thanks for your patience! 

I'm overjoyed for my PS4 Brothers and Sisters! Soon they too will painfully suffer have new seasons, giants and environments to learn! 

Although this is a bit depressing [was hoping for yesterday :))].. but Thanks for the heads up!

Archived