Has there been any news of a release date/window for RoG on PS4?

I haven't been on the forums or the subreddit and in while, but I had thought it was supposed to come out by may.

nope. there was never a set date, just a projected one - a guess. the real date being out the control of Klei.

Im over it now.

Us PS4 users have been waiting far too long for ROG.

Might as well not bother releasing it now as everyone who was playing on PS4 has long since lost interest.

you really shouldn't speak for everyone. as a matter of fact, the very first replier @LadyAzure can't wait to get it.

Thanks jbeetle, yes I am excited for it even still. I think getting ROG after everyone else is also a blessing in disguise because everyone here can offer support to me. All the gathered information will be very helpful!

Thanks jbeetle, yes I am excited for it even still. I think getting ROG after everyone else is also a blessing in disguise because everyone here can offer support to me. All the gathered information will be very helpful!

I'd see it as a blessing more because all the bugs that we had will be gone for you, and the balance changes too.

We don't have an announced date at the moment; but we're working on the final steps to release RoG on the PS4! Once we have details on the exact release date, for sure we'll give everyone a heads-up!

Nice to see Klei is working on it!
Don't Starve has always been my favourite PS+ game so far (for PS4 releases)! I'm really looking forward Reign of Giants on PS4 T_T
I cleared pretty much every thing including Caves, Ruins, Adventure Mode, all characters, months ago. Holiday time has come, and I think many PS4 users seriously want try it again and taste some more  :love-struck:

I hope we get an announced date ASAP, will be even crazier with multiplayer mode @_@

It's been two weeks since your last comment regarding RoG on PS4 Klei...

Still no updates?

No, there's updates, they just don't want to tell you.

Take it up with Sony already.

I wish this game never crossed platforms.

No, there's updates, they just don't want to tell you.

Take it up with Sony already.

I wish this game never crossed platforms.

Why do you wish the game had never crossed platforms?

Because since it did you have lost hours of your day posting non-constructive comments on the thousands of PS4 threads on this forum?

Cool story bro...

Why do you wish the game had never crossed platforms?

Because since it did you have lost hours of your day posting non-constructive comments on the thousands of PS4 threads on this forum?

Cool story bro...

It's a long story involving: the gaming industry of the 80s-90s, the evolution of all but one of the consoles into watered down PCs, the expansion is still working out bugs, the continued replies to this thread serve no purpose, and because I'm selfish and want the pseudo-consoles to die off already and stop holding back technological progress.

Hey folks, just a quick update. We're still going through the submission and certification process to get the expansion up and running on the PlayStation Network. We'll be sure to give you details once we have an exact date for launch. 

Thanks for your patience!

It's a long story involving: the gaming industry of the 80s-90s, the evolution of all but one of the consoles into watered down PCs, the expansion is still working out bugs, the continued replies to this thread serve no purpose, and because I'm selfish and want the pseudo-consoles to die off already and stop holding back technological progress.

#1 Some people prefer to buy "watered down PC" consoles because they require no maintenance or setup and are a lot cheaper. Not all of us live in our mum's basement with 100% disposable income.

#2 Are you a freakin moderator?! No. So who are you, as a clear PC gamer, to decide this PS4 thread is useless? Get over yourself dude.

#3 Competition in the gaming market is good for the consumer and will help further technology. No one tries hard when they don't have to for the win.

Archived