Klei Forums Rpg style game

TRENTOMINOUS

So.. What is the story going to be? Isn't that the most important aspect of planning the game?

Thinking about it though, @Lord_Battal would be more of an impressive character than a last boss. If we're going to have spammers and bots as enemies, Lord Battal doesn't really fit to be the last boss.

Also, I just realized that my I used to wear a mask.

hjXUYsW.png

That's it! I'm going to be the Snobby Snob Salesman! :D

tumblr_m41sfpX3x41qhw0eio6_400.gif

Honestly there.needs to be a storyline and an open world aspect.

We need a few developers, and the Rpg maker is.onsale for a dollar on humble bundle. if you want to be a developer please get it, we have maybe 2 right now.

Snob, I will make sure you have some of the best dialogue in the game. And the title.idea is good, so like for my title it would reduce attack but increase rewards from JoeW?

Honestly there.needs to be a storyline and an open world aspect.

We need a few developers, and the Rpg maker is.onsale for a dollar on humble bundle. if you want to be a developer please get it, we have maybe 2 right now.

Snob, I will make sure you have some of the best dialogue in the game. And the title.idea is good, so like for my title it would reduce attack but increase rewards from JoeW?

Thank you for saying that, I really appreciate what you're doing so far! Although, I think that everyone should have a good handful of quotes, that are just as good as mine!

The RPG maker bundle is here.. I'm not sure if I should be a developer.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

We desperately need a story that doesn't suck!

Also Trent, have you asked JoeW and the other developers if it's ok for them to be in the game? You can't just put people in a game without asking them, you know?

You have to ask if we can use their mobs and stuff, as some forumers have DS based avatars (like ArtcicFox and Mack).

I have one other question:

What systems are we looking at? Like, will it have a website where from there you can download it? Or are we planning on putting it on the Steam Greenlight?

On Steam?!

It's obviously going to be on a site where you can download it.

Mack, I suggest that you and the others that don't know what rpgmaker is go and inform about it. Watch some videos on youtube, google it, but you have to know what it is before commenting.

On Steam?!

It's obviously going to be on a site where you can download it.

Mack, I suggest that you and the others that don't know what rpgmaker is go and inform about it. Watch some videos on youtube, google it, but you have to know what it is before commenting.

Sir yes sir!

I've had so many ideas about making a Klei RPG by myself, just, daydreaming all the time about how it works, what would happen... 

It wasn't until a few days ago I got the RPG Maker bundle, and I've been spending a [bit to much] to of time in it, making a game [For Albino, not for Klei] to learn how to use the program XD. 

Looking at this thread now and then, I'm a bit sad, mostly because I wanted to do something on the side and suprise everyone, but now I would just seem unoriginal XP

... that said, can I be a minor ideas + art and/or items and/or character conceptualization creator/sub-manager/balancer? 

Or do I need a resume of some sort?

Name: Vincent W.
Sex: M
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown

Projects:
- Klei Forums Dress-Up (Game)
- Duck Song [Klei Forums Version] (Animation)
- Tallbird Lays An Egg (Animation)
- Poczta Problems (Animation)
- ALL YOU GET TO EAT ARE NOODLES (Game)
- Adventure Of Albino (Cancelled Game)
- ALBINO AND THE SEARCH OF ALL CAPS (Game In Progress)
- Faces Of Evil (Game)
- 8-Bit Blitz [unfinished Album] (Music)
- Adnan And The Adventure Of Potatoes (Lost Game)
- Vinny's Crappy Gallery (Art Showcase)
- A Marble's Adventure ANIMATED (Lost Animation)
- Northernlion Doesn't Pick Eve (Animation)
- [[secret Project]] (You'll See...)
And more, I'm just a bit too lazy right now.

Skills:
- Minor Flash Skills
- Good Photoshop Skills
- Alright RPG Maker Skills
- Minor Famitracker Skills
- Good Thinking Sometimes, But Not Always
- Excellent Google Skills

Why I Should Be Hired:
BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY IDEA- I mean... what I meant to say, is, uh, I would like to help this project along with its progression and make something fun for everyone to enjoy, celebrating Klei Forums, or, uh, something!

Qualifications
Well, I can make horrible music, horrible art, horrible programming, and I'm okay at making ideas I guess. Those things are needed kinda' right? 

Education/Training
Uh, currently in High School. So. Uh. Photoshop training was given by Mr.Guamula, er, Flash training by JonoChrome, uh... RPG training by personal experience... uhhh....

Accomplishments
I have so much swagger in bowling.

Edited my previous post. Added a resume. If you saw the resume previously, I also edited it, so check again.

I can help, look at my previous work, which totally doesn't suck as has great grammar: Le link
Now when do I start and how many millions of dollans are you gonna pay me?

[lequote]Vingw: ... MY NAME IS VINGW, don't ever call me ving!

Sirmentlegen: i make my own rules, deal with it. He puts on bacon glasses. [/lequote]

You would do us proud.

This is a non-profit game.

Mack: The understander of jokes.

Checklist:

-Get permission for use of forumers, for the game characters

-Buy RPG maker for game developers

-Assign direct roles, who will develop the game, etc

-Story writers need to come up with appropriate storyline, including items and weapons

-Developers have to discuss the RPG mechanics, such as health, weapons, titles, quests, etc [after story is developed]

-Artists have to design sprites of characters, places, items, etc [after story is developed]

-Musicians have to create music [after story is developed]

-Quests will be suggested and refined

-Developers have to collaborate to finish the creation of the game, after all steps are done

PLANNING PHASE OF GAME DEVELOPMENT IS VITAL, RUSH THIS PHASE AND THE PROJECT WILL FAIL.

Checklist:

-Get permission for use of forumers, for the game characters

Because people are very sensitive for some reason.

-Buy RPG maker for game developers

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly 2 days left.

-Assign direct roles, who will develop the game, etc

Speaking of which, I feel my post is quite ignored...

-Story writers need to come up with appropriate storyline, including items and weapons

"including items and weapons"... ditto to my previous statement

-Developers have to discuss the RPG mechanics, such as health, weapons, titles, quests, etc [after story is developed]

I'd say basic RPG Maker style, maybe with custom classes and weapons and such? We don't want something too complicated, unless we do.

-Artists have to design sprites of characters, places, items, etc [after story is developed]

Again, I would love to make items and stuff.

-Musicians have to create music [after story is developed]

I can create music, but not good music, Don't look at me!

-Quests will be suggested and refined

The quests seem a bit, basic right now... hence, "refined", I guess.

-Developers have to collaborate to finish the creation of the game, after all steps are done

Indeed!

PLANNING PHASE OF GAME DEVELOPMENT IS VITAL, RUSH THIS PHASE AND THE PROJECT WILL FAIL.

Indeeeeed!

Archived