Klei Forums Rpg style game

TRENTOMINOUS

Actually, now I feel like the game should have some sort of Victorian-look. Like,the forums could look like a Victorian-esc city.

And some enemies could be based around forumers (Without using their actual names) like the Bacotomaton, and the Perceiving Doll.

This is not an RP. This is the Klei Forums RPG downloadable game thread. We are currently in the story phase

Ah! That's what I get to not read everything :razz: Anyway How do I become an NPC? C:

PM sent

Send me a request, I'll mail the info to Trent so he can put it in the NPC's box

I still don't get why everything is going through you and then on to Trent, especially as you don't seem to have the power to reject something. Just seems unnecessary.

I still don't get why everything is going through you and then on to Trent, especially as you don't seem to have the power to reject something. Just seems unnecessary.

Yeah, just send it right to Trent.  No need for a middle man.

is this The Hammys 2.0?

y u so negative

No.  If someone wants to join, they request it.  If they don't request it, they don't get added.  So it's their fault they don't get put in the game.

How many people are there with RPG Maker? I need to know.

Actually, now I feel like the game should have some sort of Victorian-look. Like,the forums could look like a Victorian-esc city.

And some enemies could be based around forumers (Without using their actual names) like the Bacotomaton, and the Perceiving Doll.

I think the Victorian-look idea is too ambitious. Although I would love the game to have a Victorian-look, it would take a lot more effort for artists to finish everything. We are using the RPG maker after all.

The enemy idea? It's awesome! Now I don't have to PM everyone in the forums. :D

Eh, considering that the concept of the forums is pretty abstract, you could do something really creative with it. Like, it doesn't have to be based on a single real life thing.

So, since the forums are entirely based on written communication, everything could be made of or textured with words. Of course, since it's on the internet, it should look all cyber-y. Maybe using high-saturation colors and glowing stuff.

The different forums would look different depending on what the topic is. So, the Don't Starve section would look a bit like a Don't Starve world.

Each forum could be top of a, like, tower which stretches away into the abyss below because the inhabited area is built on all the old 'dead' threads. The 'living' portion of the forums would be relatively bright and cheerful and set against the sky. The dead portion would be dangerous and 2spooky.

Really, there's a lot you could do with this...

I think the Victorian-look idea is too ambitious. Although I would love the game to have a Victorian-look, it would take a lot more effort for artists to finish everything. We are using the RPG maker after all.

Oh...

:(

The different forums would look different depending on what the topic is. So, the Don't Starve section would look a bit like a Don't Starve world.

Each forum could be top of a, like, tower which stretches away into the abyss below because the inhabited area is built on all the old 'dead' threads. The 'living' portion of the forums would be relatively bright and cheerful and set against the sky. The dead portion would be dangerous and 2spooky.

Really, there's a lot you could do with this...

So it's like the Pit of 100 Trials from Paper Mario? This is an awesome idea.

Wha-

What did I ever do?!

Test #2:

@Lord_Battal

Do we really need to test this? Just ask @JoeW if there's a problem with the notification system.

Also, we're still waiting for the location display. :)

Dear Hatty no.

I nearly busted my brains from doing that

And wasn't it Super Paper Mario and not the classic?

I'm talking about the concept, not the difficulty. The Pit of 100 Trials was introduced in Thousand Year Door. It's more or less the best entry in the series. I'm quite disappointed that most of the people who know Paper Mario only played Super Paper Mario, which is the least impressive game in the series.

Also, don't call me hatty. It sounds stupid.

Archived