Klei Forums Rpg style game

TRENTOMINOUS

Just going to say this now, but i'd be happy to be included.

I could offer a version of my icon without the background (could also include the halloween version if they wanted :razz:) so they could use it to get a better idea of what I would look like.

I imagine i would probably have Low health but being able to do some powerful damage with the horns and maybe some magic (Another idea would be me switching between my Halloween version of my icon to get different attacks and stuff c:)

Send a PM to Trent, saying what special abilities your character has, and what bad thing your character has.

For instance, I have a strong Axe, but I have weakness to fire.

... that said, can I be a minor ideas + art and/or items and/or character conceptualization creator/sub-manager/balancer? 

Or do I need a resume of some sort?

Name: Vincent W.
Sex: M
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown

Projects:
- Klei Forums Dress-Up (Game)
- Duck Song [Klei Forums Version] (Animation)
- Tallbird Lays An Egg (Animation)
- Poczta Problems (Animation)
- ALL YOU GET TO EAT ARE NOODLES (Game)
- Adventure Of Albino (Cancelled Game)
- ALBINO AND THE SEARCH OF ALL CAPS (Game In Progress)
- Faces Of Evil (Game)
- 8-Bit Blitz [unfinished Album] (Music)
- Adnan And The Adventure Of Potatoes (Lost Game)
- Vinny's Crappy Gallery (Art Showcase)
- A Marble's Adventure ANIMATED (Lost Animation)
- Northernlion Doesn't Pick Eve (Animation)
- [[secret Project]] (You'll See...)
And more, I'm just a bit too lazy right now.

Skills:
- Minor Flash Skills
- Good Photoshop Skills
- Alright RPG Maker Skills
- Minor Famitracker Skills
- Good Thinking Sometimes, But Not Always
- Excellent Google Skills

Why I Should Be Hired:
BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY IDEA- I mean... what I meant to say, is, uh, I would like to help this project along with its progression and make something fun for everyone to enjoy, celebrating Klei Forums, or, uh, something!

Qualifications
Well, I can make horrible music, horrible art, horrible programming, and I'm okay at making ideas I guess. Those things are needed kinda' right? 

Education/Training
Uh, currently in High School. So. Uh. Photoshop training was given by Mr.Guamula, er, Flash training by JonoChrome, uh... RPG training by personal experience... uhhh....

Accomplishments
I have so much swagger in bowling.

@TRENTOMINOUS

Include this fellow, Trent! :)

Sorry about "ignoring" you, by the way. It's just that I'm quite busy these few days.

Also, please do not talk about the wiki thread. I'm afraid it'll spark more conflicts, that thread is nothing but trouble.

Okay, nvm. Let's not dwell deeper into this questionable topic.

EDIT:

@Subscriber01236 and @vingw

Both, stop replying to one another. I understand where both of you are coming from, but please do not overreact. If you're going to argue anyways, do it through PMs, not in this development thread.

EDIT:

Both, stop replying to one another. I understand where both of you are coming from, but please do not overreact. If you're going to argue anyways, do it through PMs, not in this development thread.

Probably for the best.

Anyway, any ideas for what the world will look like in the game?

Will the forums be like a grassland with different areas?

Would it have multiple regions? 

EDIT:

What replies? I don't see any replies Snob... I think you're going crazy!

Gonna ask again, cause I still can't figure it out; can you make custom anims in Spriter and put them in RPG maker?

"I don't even know what Spriter is"

... that's the best I can do.

but you have to believe it becomes a great game.

Worked for Parappa!

Anyway, any ideas for what the world will look like in the game?

Will the forums be like a grassland with different areas?

Would it have multiple regions? 

I think we need to discuss the storyline first.

So what do we do here? Turn ourselves into characters?

Yes, characters or NPCs for the RPG game. Would you like to join? :)

I think we need to discuss the storyline first.

Yes, characters or NPCs for the RPG game. Would you like to join? :-)

Yeah. The plot needs thickening!

-

I would like to be a character or something! Maybe a key character in the story! And then I die at one point!

I'm planning on sending PMs to several members of the forum, asking them permission to use their identity in the RPG.

Devs, members, and senior members.. I can think of some cool peeps, like Spazmatic, Biasphant, Matt, and so on..

Can some of you list some people you would like to see in the RPG?

No. Everyone who wants to will be in the game. No need to ask permission.

I agree, everyone who wants to join, will be in the game. However, I think Subscriber is talking how Trent will add that person to the first post list, to organize everything out! :D

Yep sure, sign me up; I like fun.

@TRENTOMINOUS

Has anyone started making the story yet? ._. Thats the first step.

In the day when world peace becomes official, all the Klei developers decide to take a break from the forums. Little do they know, that spam bots and flammers were waiting for this opportunity. The Klei Forums is in chaos, and it is up to us to bring back the Developers, and to bring back peace!

@TRENTOMINOUS

In the day when world peace becomes official, all the Klei developers decide to take a break from the forums. Little do they know, that spam bots and flammers were waiting for this opportunity. The Klei Forums is in chaos, and it is up to us to bring back the Developers, and to bring back peace!

Meh. A story based on spam bots is boring.

Meh. A story based on spam bots is boring.

That was just something I came with in 12 seconds. :p

Maybe the story has something to do with finding some ultimate treasure? And the treasure is revealed to be the adventure itself, and all the experiences and friends you've created through this journey? That would be pretty sweet!

That was just something I came with in 12 seconds. :razz:

Maybe the story has something to do with finding some ultimate treasure? And the treasure is revealed to be the adventure itself, and all the experiences and friends you've created through this journey? That would be pretty sweet!

That was actually pretty good. Will the forumers escape into the real world to stop them? Like.. will there be Earthbound like landscapes?

I'm using everything compared to Earthbound because that is basically the best older game ever.

That was actually pretty good. Will the forumers escape into the real world to stop them? Like.. will there be Earthbound like landscapes?

I'm using everything compared to Earthbound because that is basically the best older game ever.

Maybe the story should touch upon subjects, such as anonymity, friendship, and human nature? Because I think those would be extremely interesting. I think there shouldn't really be a "story", it should be more of an adventure, where you complete tasks according to the forum's needs. Having a basic storyline is great, but I think the message or theme is far more important.

Archived