Klei Forums Rpg style game

TRENTOMINOUS

Music/Sound Effects- Get some basic attack noises made 

Gonna start working on the noises right now! There will be a magic noise, and 2 or 3 weapon slash noises possibly. What other sounds do we need? Also, Should I make the character sprite myself? Should I send Trentominous the image of the picture or sprite? Any information would be great. Also, the game will be playable on a mac right? Or else I definitely can't play.

Time Bottle: Crafted with "Lost Lives", "Weird Beans", and "Quartz Crystals". The Time Bottle is the embodiment of the amount of time you spent on the forums. You can also use this item to slow down your opponents, or intimidate them.

Side Quest: Craft 10 time bottles and give it to your friend (party member)

Quest Giver: JoeW

Reward: Title (Special Gear: strength increase, defence increase, speed increase)

EDIT: @TRENTOMINOUS

Count me in, buddy!

If anyone steals from my shop, they're going to die. I really hope this is implemented!

Snob, YAY!  There will be a mecanism in the game(i hope) with titles... They increase power or have special habilities! You can have one at a time and you get them with quests, secrets!!!

Visually, I think titles should float above the character's head. And yeah, different titles for different stats would be amazing!

essence of German Russian: used in crafting. made with 1 vodka and 1 Wiener Schnitzel

Germany- Russia's king: give adolf bacon a essence of German Russia

guest giver: the bacon high priest 

reward: character (Adolf bacon)

Good idea...?

That doesn't mean you ridicule him until the end of the forum's existence.  He's gone, and is therefore obsolete.

I agree. Mack, you should stop antagonizing him.

I'm still sticking with the secret boss idea, though.

Wilson P. Higgsbury lost his eyepatch. Find 1 eyepatch

Difficulty: *

Reward: 25 credits

At least wait until someone asks to be involved before doing anything. Including people in things they don't like is how the Klei Forums wiki incident happened.

So.. What is the story going to be? Isn't that the most important aspect of planning the game?

Thinking about it though, @Lord_Battal would be more of an impressive character than a last boss. If we're going to have spammers and bots as enemies, Lord Battal doesn't really fit to be the last boss.

Also, I just realized that my I used to wear a mask.

hjXUYsW.png

That's it! I'm going to be the Snobby Snob Salesman! :D

tumblr_m41sfpX3x41qhw0eio6_400.gif

Archived