Hatching Tallbird egg

Hey guys :)

I have set a new goal which is hatching a Tallbird egg, but the problem is that i have made my base in a pig village so if i try to put it down they'll just eat it. :( Can't i just carry it with me during the day and put it near the fire at night or do you guys have any other tips?

Hmmm, i guess, but wouldn't that decrease the time you have for preparing for winter by alot because i need to spend everynight cuddling an egg at a remote firepit? 

You have to move the egg from overheating in the day, and freezing in the night. It's not worth hatching a tallbird, they're not worth the trouble. Pigs are far more reliable than tallbirds.

You have to move the egg from overheating in the day, and freezing in the night. It's not worth hatching a tallbird, they're not worth the trouble. Pigs are far more reliable than tallbirds.

Yeah, i figured, but since i have explored everything already and have done most of the interesting things, i thought i would give it a try but i'm a lazy bum so i don't feel like hugging a new firepit, haha.

Yeah, i figured, but since i have explored everything already and have done most of the interesting things, i thought i would give it a try but i'm a lazy bum so i don't feel like hugging a new firepit, haha.

Depending on how long it takes the pigs to respawn, you could kill them off for the time while you hatch the tallbird egg!

Well, i guess that could work, i have alot of monster meat so i can just kill them all by making them attack beefalo. They take 4 days to respawn and the egg takes roughly 3 days to hatch, so that might work. I'll give it a try, thanks alot. :)

Archived