Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Snob

Are there any plans on adding new characters to Don't Starve?

Snob    1,272

I've always thought that some of the unimplemented characters were going to be added, someday. I just want confirmation from the developers, if characters are going to be added in the future updates.

And no, I'm not referring to the Pyro.

Wilbur_portrait.png

Wallace_portrait.png

Waverly_portrait.png

Wortox_portrait.png

TRENTOMINOUS    540

I've always thought that some of the unimplemented characters were going to be added, someday. I just want confirmation from the developers, if characters are going to be added in the future updates.

Wilbur_portrait.png

Wallace_portrait.png

Waverly_portrait.png

Wortox_portrait.png

Wilbur_portrait.png

Wallace_portrait.png

Waverly_portrait.png

Wortox_portrait.png

knock knock knock, you forgot someone

oCrapaCreeper    3,087

Winnie pretty much turned into Wigfrid. I doubt Klei would add two characters that use pretty much the same design.

I am hoping for Wallace or Wortox though.

ButterStuffed    1,584

I'm interested in the nonhuman characters like Wortox or Wilbur. Nonhuman characters are always have the most interesting ups and downs.

Snob    1,272

knock knock knock, you forgot someone

Wilton and Winnie don't have the chance of being implemented, I'm very sure.

Wilton's model is used for those dead guys. Winnie is pretty much replaced with Wigfrid, like others have said.

Misaki    265

Monkey dude is pretty much scraped model for monkey king, as they wanted monkeys to be like pigs, the only guy that has chance to be in the game is white beard dude.

Sporb    1,009

Winnie pretty much turned into Wigfrid.

I'm pretty happy they did that. I think Wigfrid seems more interesting both in personality and in gameplay than Winnie was likely to be. I dunno, I guess they could have done something fun with Winnie, but she strikes me as being really bland.

I think I'd most like to see Waverly. But Wallace or Wortox would be cool too. Of course, at this point, new characters would likely be given abilities that tie in to multiplayer mechanics, so I dunno how much I'd actually play them...

AlbinoWyvern    132

The characters from op's post don't exactly appeal to me, but NEW new characters would be very welcome! *throws scornful glance at Pyro*

TRENTOMINOUS    540

The characters from op's post don't exactly appeal to me, but NEW new characters would be very welcome! *throws scornful glance at Pyro*

Oh, your'e back

Welcome back!

CaptainClam    158

Wilbur seems awfully cool, and I can't imagine what Wortox would be like.

Wallace interests me, but Waverly seems like an odd design choice for the game.

Amkar    405

I want Wallace most, and then Waverly.

The fact that Kevin said he's Scottish shows at least some thought has been put into developing Wallace...

Ogrecakes    1,280

There must be Waverly.

I demand it.

A group of people made an in depth mod that adds her to the game, and Klei spotlighted this mod on their youtube channel during the Halloween modding challenge, so its safe to say Klei might not make her "official".

Mack18853    1,301

A group of people made an in depth mod that adds her to the game, and Klei spotlighted this mod on their youtube channel during the Halloween modding challenge, so its safe to say Klei might not make her "official".

I don't care

#Waverly4DST

Mack18853    1,301

Well its the best your getting.

Did you not understand?

I want Waverly in DST, whether you like it or not