Are there any plans on adding new characters to Don't Starve?

I've always thought that some of the unimplemented characters were going to be added, someday. I just want confirmation from the developers, if characters are going to be added in the future updates.

And no, I'm not referring to the Pyro.

Wilbur_portrait.png

Wallace_portrait.png

Waverly_portrait.png

Wortox_portrait.png

I've always thought that some of the unimplemented characters were going to be added, someday. I just want confirmation from the developers, if characters are going to be added in the future updates.

Wilbur_portrait.png

Wallace_portrait.png

Waverly_portrait.png

Wortox_portrait.png

Wilbur_portrait.png

Wallace_portrait.png

Waverly_portrait.png

Wortox_portrait.png

knock knock knock, you forgot someone

knock knock knock, you forgot someone

Wilton and Winnie don't have the chance of being implemented, I'm very sure.

Wilton's model is used for those dead guys. Winnie is pretty much replaced with Wigfrid, like others have said.

Winnie pretty much turned into Wigfrid.

I'm pretty happy they did that. I think Wigfrid seems more interesting both in personality and in gameplay than Winnie was likely to be. I dunno, I guess they could have done something fun with Winnie, but she strikes me as being really bland.

I think I'd most like to see Waverly. But Wallace or Wortox would be cool too. Of course, at this point, new characters would likely be given abilities that tie in to multiplayer mechanics, so I dunno how much I'd actually play them...

There must be Waverly.

I demand it.

A group of people made an in depth mod that adds her to the game, and Klei spotlighted this mod on their youtube channel during the Halloween modding challenge, so its safe to say Klei might not make her "official".

A group of people made an in depth mod that adds her to the game, and Klei spotlighted this mod on their youtube channel during the Halloween modding challenge, so its safe to say Klei might not make her "official".

I don't care

#Waverly4DST

Archived