Expanding on the roof idea: sinse the game will be multiplayer, lets actually start settling like hoomans do Together!

I don't know the way you read my post but I did not write it agressively. At least didn't meant to, sorry if you read it that way. I was trying to be cheesy instead, if that's the right word.

It's the tone you are using, and I don't just mean this thread, it's happened many times before.

It's the tone you are using, and I don't just mean this thread, it's happened many times before.

Yeah, i'm trying not to. But this time it wasn't the case, I actually meant it in a cheesy way not an agressive way. Geez just capitalize something and you're considered agressive: you know I usually go on this forum on my phone and I can't write my letters like this or this or this.

Yeah, i'm trying not to. But this time it wasn't the case, I actually meant it in a cheesy way not an agressive way. Geez just capitalize something and you're considered agressive: you know I usually go on this forum on my phone and I can't write my letters like this or this or this.

I didn't know that, but I don't see what relevance that has. I also don't see how your posts are meant to be cheesy, but it doesn't really matter, so let's drop this and move on.

Dang, what a lot of controversy such a simple idea can stir up! Yes, a roof to block the rain and perhaps

slow heating a bit would be nice. It wouldn't make the game or break the game. I don't get what the big

deal is. And considering some of the high-level science and alchemy the characters can prototype, I'm not

gonna say making a bed is quite beyond their grasp.

Archived