Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Problematicr

Don't starve collection

Problematicr    49

Someone can make a list of official Don't starve related things?

Like this:

Don't starve, RoG Dlc, Soundtrack, Blind Box, T-Shirts, Chester plush, etc...

I ask you this because I want ALL DON'T STARVE THINGS IN THE WORLD MWUHAUAHAUAHAHAHAHA

JanH    8077

Oh my gosh, a Don't Starve collector! Here's a list of all things Don't Starve:

I hope that helps Problematicr!

littlebeari    6

Ha ha, I saw the first post and thought to myself, "I want a beefalo plush!!!"  Then I saw JanH's list and I said, "YAY!!!!"

Edit: My love of don't starve is leading me to Klei's other games.  Not exactly collecting, but it could expand on your adoration perhaps?

Problematicr    49

I hope that helps Problematicr!
Thank you a lot, I was searching this things all over the internet! Keep going Klei, we support you ♡

Problematicr    49

Soon I'll buy both t-shirts and I will miss only blind-box, so... I ask you, there's a way to buy the blind box... without being blind? I mean, I can buy all the figures and accessories without having doubles?

JanH    8077

Soon I'll buy both t-shirts and I will miss only blind-box, so... I ask you, there's a way to buy the blind box... without being blind? I mean, I can buy all the figures and accessories without having doubles?

Because of the nature of blind boxes sold online or through retail, there's always a chance you might get doubles. We've done all that we can to minimize this from happening as much as possible; and the way that we planned the ratios for packaging is that it's going to be a bit harder for someone who, let's say buys a three blind-box combo to get duplicates. But we just can't guarantee the contents of each of the blind boxes.

You can get single or combo/box set blind-box figures.  But, if the blind boxes prove to be popular enough, we might look at creating variants at special prices in the future. 

Still, kudos on your growing Don't Starve collection! Share a picture of your collection sometime if you get a chance!

d3v1n96    107

Beefalo Plush (Coming Soon)

Thank you for imbuing me with excitement. Will this be another kickstarter? Any idea when we can expect more info about them? Or is that all up in the air at this point?

d3v1n96    107

I hope that helps Problematicr

I was just making the papercraft and thinking about getting the blind-box and the chester in the near future and thinking that there really isn't any tallbird merchandise out there and I was wondering if there is any chance of the tallbirds getting some love in the future.