Horrible Suggestions Thread

Spinorex

22 members have voted

1. 1. How bad is this thread in itself?

• Meh, not that bad.
    • Why did you make this?
    • Wow this is pretty bad.
    • This thread is disgusting.
    • YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION FOR MAKING THIS THREAD.
    • No.

This thread is for posting bad suggestions for anything and everything! Only the worst suggestions are to be placed here! Heck, the mere sentence behind this one is an absolutely horrible suggestion of which is already kick-starting this thread. I will start this thread off.

"I suggest that we destroy this thread by posting pictures of adorable Tyrannosaurus Rexes."

I suggest that we all get together and find a way to burn @Lord_Battal to death without getting killed by either him or the flames! We should then record our findings for some sort of Fourth Grade Science Fair for all to see! It's possible if you believe!

I suggest we turn everything onto 'Lots' permanently!

I suggest we use a 100 dollar laptop to accomplish this!

Edit:

AARGH SPINO, YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD!

I never forced you to talk about tentacles

I suggest we all begin to talk about tentacles now!

"Let's make it so Deerclops' AOE attack is larger and he moves while he attacks, and he runs as fast as Wilson so there's no actual way to dodge his attacks and you're definitely going to die and also Thulecite has been changed to be identical to talc."

EDIT: "Deerclops spawning is not toggle-able anymore."

I suggest we destroy Sporb for stealing my horrible idea!(This is a good idea)

I suggest we all* take deep breaths, calm down, and don't do anything weird or crazy.

*All of us who can breathe at any rate

Pffft ehehehehehahahaHA yeah right.

I suggest that the Glommer and Catcoons should be removed fro RoG, I also suggest that spiders should have laser weapons that deal 9999999999 million damage and can reach the player even if he's on the other side of the map.

Archived