Official Marriage Thread

Snob

I feel a bit bad for Snob... he made this with good intentions...

[Also, I didn't mean to start the whole "Shipping" thing. I still have no idea if people realize I never was trying to ship, but actually express my honest thoughts about Albino!~]

Hey, who is this marriage guy anyhow? He sure sounds a shonky character, shouldn't we bankick him? :razz:

Bankicking me is like destroying the foundation of the forums. It will break the entire universe as well.

And ANOTHER Team Krampus member returns.

Rejoice!

Hahaha, I've been around for a while, I just lurk half the time really; is more appealing!

Much like Krampus himself, come to think about it.

Also, why have we not yet thought about marrying the old forums to the new one? Surely is an unholy enough concept to spontaneously become all that is good and holy in this grand new age?

(Also, was more speaking about bankicking the concept than the person performing the ceremony ;) )

I chocked on a peanut reading this 

Don't try to ship me or Blewcheese,were both skeletons. We don't  have feelings.

The mere fact that you say you don't wish to be shipped with him means that you will most definitely be shipped with him now.

You have doomed yourself, sir. Congrats.

....I-I'm just a 13-Year old...

I NEED AN ADULT!

You should probably specify what kind of adult you want. Theoretically, you could either be asking for a responsible and kind adult figure or some creepy middle-aged man in a white pick-up van with the words "Free Candy" written on the side and we would be none the wiser.

If I have learned anything from television, though, is that you should always trust the creepy middle-aged man in a white pick-up van to give you a ride home and allow you to play with his Xbox. Always.

If I have learned anything from television, though, is that you should always trust the creepy middle-aged man in a white pick-up van to give you a ride home and allow you to play with his Xbox.

I wonder what your childhood was like.

Yea. A good childhood involving sexual assault.

For flippin' hells sake.

This is the goddamn marriage thread, and I intend to keep it that way. Talking about shipping is fine, but not this. Just not this. Have some standards people.

Archived