Am I wrong? Or...

Bluedoom57

Are Shank and Corina's default max HP really 1,065,353,216? I'm trying to determine the significance of the health bonuses from the survival costumes, but I can't really do so if I don't have the correct HP value. Figured it's worth asking.

I'm not very good at finding values, but I'm fairly sure what I posted is correct. It's the number that was found at max HP, and it changed (decreased) as I took damage. I just figured it'd be good to make sure.

I took a hit then searched for a decreased value, and did that until I had a small handful of values left. I messed around with changing the values until  found the one that would change my health gauge depending on the number, and determined that it was the HP value. After messing around with it even more, I found that the highest the number could go was what I posted. I tested this multiple times with both Shank and Corina, and it was consistent each time.
Though I have to say again, I'm not very good at finding values, and in fact values in this game were the first I've ever attempted to find (though I've messed with other games afterwards). Which is why I figured I'd ask :p

Archived