New Pictures In The Game Files

(Holy crap that number of pages escalated quickly)IF Klei is gonna add the Pyro, I too would prefer it to be a mod aswell, perhaps one that isn't available in DST. Or then you would have some kind of indicator that says "Pyro enabled" or whatever when you want to join a game. Themewise, I don't like the Pyro at all. They are a memorable character in TF2(most likely the most) along with the other classes, but I don't see Pyro or any other class fit into DS:

The arrogant Bostonian runner, likes to flirt with pretty much every woman he comes across (oh the shipping) and thinks he's the best

The dellusional self proclaimed American war hero, reaaaaally patriotic

The genderless flame enthusiast that happens to be a bit loco in their coco and sees everyone as cute babies amongst other things

The Scottish drunkard with one eye, demolition expert and always has a crapton of jobs

The obese Russian sandvich fanatic, who cares for his weapon as if it's a real person

The contraption building Texan, cuts off his arm and replaces it with a metal one because it get's him more life, is the smartest least crazy of the bunch

The German doctor, who likes to do experiments and has debatable healing methods

The Australian camper specialized in long range combat, has a peeing problem

The French overconfident backstabber, hides his face behind others and isn't trustworthy

Sure, one could make a list like that about the DS characters, but we're playing a game in that universe so of course they will fit anyhows ;). There's already a slightly crazy flame enthusiast in the game and her name is Willow. Maybe the flare gun and axtinguisher could make it in the core game, be it with a different name. The flare gun could leave a flare whereever you shoot it, igniting anything that walks through it and leaves a light source. The axtinguisher could be the more damage versus creatures on fire weapon like the morning star (from RoG) does more damage against wet creatures.

(Holy crap that number of pages escalated quickly)IF Klei is gonna add the Pyro, I too would prefer it to be a mod aswell, perhaps one that isn't available in DST. Or then you would have some kind of indicator that says "Pyro enabled" or whatever when you want to join a game. Themewise, I don't like the Pyro at all. They are a memorable character in TF2(most likely the most) along with the other classes, but I don't see Pyro or any other class fit into DS:

The arrogant Bostonian runner, likes to flirt with pretty much every woman he comes across (oh the shipping) and thinks he's the best

The genderless flame enthusiast that happens to be a bit loco in their coco and sees everyone as cute babies amongst other things

The Scottish drunkard with one eye, demolition expert and always has a crapton of jobs

The obese Russian sandvich fanatic, who cares for his weapon as if it's a real person

The contraption building Texan, cuts off his arm and replaces it with a metal one because it get's him more life, is the smartest least crazy of the bunch

The German doctor, who likes to do experiments and has debatable healing methods

The French overconfident backstabber, hides his face behind others and isn't trustworthy

Sure, one could make a list like that about the DS characters, but we're playing a game in that universe so of course they will fit anyhows ;). There's already a slightly crazy flame enthusiast in the game and her name is Willow. Maybe the flare gun and axtinguisher could make it in the core game, be it with a different name. The flare gun could leave a flare whereever you shoot it, igniting anything that walks through it and leaves a light source. The axtinguisher could be the more damage versus creatures on fire weapon like the morning star (from RoG) does more damage against wet creatures.

The more fitting imo is the spy, and not because he's french, but because of his style. He's dapper as Maxy !

EDIT : I'd love it if they give the items to Willow.

The more fitting imo is the spy, and not because he's french, but because of his style. He's dapper as Maxy !

EDIT : I'd love it if they give the items to Willow.

I don't consider the Spy to be as dapper as Maxwell. Sure, he wears a suit and is generally professional when it comes to his profession, but that all get's thrown away when you hear his domination lines. Imo he has the most nasty and disrespectful domination lines of the bunch (and I love them, as tryhard Spy main) that have class specific domination lines. Scout's lines are filled with his arrogance/dominance over the dominated class, Soldier with his patrionism, Demoman with his comical half drunk rants, Engineer is close to Spy, Sniper is the more comical variety of the Spy (though his revenge lines are nasty). Now Spy likes to let the specific classes know how and why they suck, and isn't subtle about it nor really jokes about it that much. Or to sum up the thoughts Spy has on the rest:

Scout is a coward that can't even dodge properly, and he's a sissy 

Everyone can play the Soldier class, as it's such a dumb class that requires almost no skill whatsoever ("Oh Soldier, who will they find to replace you? Anyone, hahahaha!" "They can bury you in the TOMB OF THE UNSKILLED SOLDIER")

The Pyro is a freak and fights like a woman (despite an inside joke at the genderless Pyro really disrespectful to women being inferior fighters, though other classes have the same replies)

Demoman is a drunkard that can't do his job properly

Heavy is an obese piece of human waste

Engineer a pathetic excuse for a cowboy

Medic can only heal people, and is even bad at doing so

Sniper is a filthy urine throwing camper

His fellow Spy is an obviously bad Spy with a lack of clothing taste and a disgrace to the profession

Tl;dr Spy isn't as dapper as you think. :razz:

I find this exelently thought.

I've seen art of all the TF2 classes (Red n' Blu) drawn in Don't Starve.

The Australian Camper should be the Australian Piss thrower.

It be cool if the more insane the character gets, the more cute and adorable everything becomes.

I don´t think it´s worth getting upset about, there is no way it´s going to be part of the lore of the game. Also, didn´t Team Fortress 2 had some kind of special promotion for Don´t Starve at one point? Maybe this is their way of repaying them. 

I don't consider the Spy to be as dapper as Maxwell. Sure, he wears a suit and is generally professional when it comes to his profession, but that all get's thrown away when you hear his domination lines. Imo he has the most nasty and disrespectful domination lines of the bunch (and I love them, as tryhard Spy main) that have class specific domination lines. Scout's lines are filled with his arrogance/dominance over the dominated class, Soldier with his patrionism, Demoman with his comical half drunk rants, Engineer is close to Spy, Sniper is the more comical variety of the Spy (though his revenge lines are nasty). Now Spy likes to let the specific classes know how and why they suck, and isn't subtle about it nor really jokes about it that much. Or to sum up the thoughts Spy has on the rest:

Scout is a coward that can't even dodge properly, and he's a sissy 

Everyone can play the Soldier class, as it's such a dumb class that requires almost no skill whatsoever ("Oh Soldier, who will they find to replace you? Anyone, hahahaha!" "They can bury you in the TOMB OF THE UNSKILLED SOLDIER")

The Pyro is a freak and fights like a woman (despite an inside joke at the genderless Pyro really disrespectful to women being inferior fighters, though other classes have the same replies)

Demoman is a drunkard that can't do his job properly

Heavy is an obese piece of human waste

Engineer a pathetic excuse for a cowboy

Medic can only heal people, and is even bad at doing so

Sniper is a filthy urine throwing camper

His fellow Spy is an obviously bad Spy with a lack of clothing taste and a disgrace to the profession

Tl;dr Spy isn't as dapper as you think. :razz:

Well, I never dominated someone so I can't know... but well, sure he's nasty .

My favourite part is how the Sniper says to be polite yet he's actually one of if not the rudest class when it comes to domination lines.

He's not vulgar in swears, but they're still pretty crass. 

But "I'M BURN" from the Heavy has to be one of my favourite line of all times. He just forgets English completely.

I'M BURN. 

I found another, it's the lolichop, can't copy it over though :(

There's also a broken up lolichop.

Well the lolichop is a weapon right? Why would there be a broken version of it if tools just disappear when they break?

Either is a new mechanic or it's something else? The only things I think that have "broken" states are walls and the ancient pseudoscience station.

And I doubt the lolichop would be either of those

Archived