New Pictures In The Game Files

I'm going to attempt to stop "the drama" (even though I know I won't).

Are you saying those files were removed then now readded? Because we already know of these.

Now I'm going to undo my attempt at stopping the drama by speculating. DST would be the perfect time to add Pyro if there was a perfect time.

I'm going to attempt to stop "the drama" (even though I know I won't).

Are you saying those files were removed then now readded? Because we already know of these.

I don't think there was character select art before

I don't think there was character select art before

I guess I just dreamt it. Either way, I stand by the speculation part. After all, they did say they still might work him into the game if they had the opportunity. My theory is that they were already discussing DST when they first thought up the pyro.

Let the drama begin!

I'm 99% sure the Pyro will be an official mod (like the screecher)

I'm up for it being an official mod more than an actual character, I've liked that DS has always stuck with it's own original characters so it'd be a shame to end what it had going so smoothly now.

I'm 99% sure the Pyro will be an official mod (like the screecher)

The Screecher mod was to showcase the capability of mods. But unless they add more functionality with the Pyro, I don't really see their angle in making a character as a mod.

I'm up for it being an official mod more than an actual character, I've liked that DS has always stuck with it's own original characters so it'd be a shame to end what it had going so smoothly now.

Same here.

And welcome to the forums :)

It looks like the Pyro character is gonna be part of a promotion campaign for DST, like that one strategy game had TF2 classes in it and TF2 got promotional hats from that game (I recall it being a thing, just not which game). And of course Sonic All star racing *nervous eye twitch when hearing the Heavy and Spy's voices in that game*...

My guess is that the axetinguisher will be a weapon Pyro can craft that does less damage than a spear, but double or triple the damage when you hit an enemy on fire. The flare gun complements it and can act like a reskinned fire staff available from the start. Con would be very low sanity.

I honestly have no problem with this. It's hard for me to understand why people get so upset about a little marketing, and besides, out of all the characters they could have possibly picked, they went for the best choice. A person/thing who is totally nuts with candy and rainbows.

Perhaps just think of it as Pyro but in an alternate universe and maybe it won't be so twitchy to see he/she/it alongside the other characters.

Archived