Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

SethR

Patch Notes - Rev 102535 May 23, 2014

Denethar    2

Has rain been buffed?

I'm wearing an umbrella and a catcap and I'm still getting wet, albeit slowly. Previously I was getting dryer.

Flare2V    1,247

I AM GETTING MULTIPLE SEASONS AT THE SAME TIME

HELP ME JOEW

twitch.tv/flare2v

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

SAVE ME SETHR

twitch.tv/flare2v

oCrapaCreeper    3,090

Please let us blacklist characters while using the random button.

That kind of defeats the purpose of random when you know you won't get a certain character, doesn't it?

That kind of defeats the purpose of random when you know you won't get a certain character, doesn't it?

Then let us only blacklist maybe one or two characters.

It's still (mostly) random.

simplex    2,608

If you get a character you really don't like, can't you just delete the save and try again?

NeoDeusMachina    262

For what it's worth, I think if you randomly get a character you REALLY don't want to play, then just restart until you randomly get a character you want to play. I also believe it would defeat the purpose of having a random character selection.

Edit: Got ninja'd by @simplex

If you get a character you really don't like, can't you just delete the save and try again?

That's true, but that takes a-

You know what, nevermind. You're right.

I'll go sit in the corner and shut my mouth. (And no this isnt sarcasm)

SethR    1,229

I posted this earlier, but might have been missed. Captured moles can now remake their burrows once we drop them as long as their previous burrow was dug up. Can rabbits have the same ability?

Strictly from a code standpoint, yes this could be done (basically by aping the code written for the mole). But we don't have an animation for a rabbit digging a hole, so it'd have to happen when off-screen. Even then, I'd rather not introduce a way to move around such an easily and passively trapped food source.

Denethar    2

Strictly from a code standpoint, yes this could be done (basically by aping the code written for the mole). But we don't have an animation for a rabbit digging a hole, so it'd have to happen when off-screen. Even then, I'd rather not introduce a way to move around such an easily and passively trapped food source.

What about creating a recipe for a rabbit hole that requires a x rabbits + y carrots + z grass or something? In fact you can make these artificial rabbit holes require constant refill of carrots to produce rabbits similar to fertilizer for replanted berry bushes.

SethR    1,229

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

SAVE ME SETHR

twitch.tv/flare2v

Can you provide any additional details about how this is happening? More descriptive details about the nature of the problem (what behaviors you're seeing), the current state of the game (day count, season, etc) and what you'd done in your game up until that point would be really helpful. Without any of that, it's hard to know what the bug is or how it might have come about. Thanks.

Muflak    31

One smaller error? that happened to me since the latest update: I started a new game with Wigfrid and two times she didn't warned when a giant came (both times it was the Goose). For the Dragonfly and Bearger it worked and she repeated something like "a worthy enemy appeared".

JYM    33

One smaller error? that happened to me since the latest update: I started a new game with Wigfrid and two times she didn't warned when a giant came (both times it was the Goose). For the Dragonfly and Bearger it worked and she repeated something like "a worthy enemy appeared".

I was thinking that it was intentional, since it hasn't a negative aura and it doesn't destroy buildings.

Whatever. It is better than before (no last patch, there is a Wilson patch), when the warning sounds last 3 o 4 days before it appeared. 

genildo123    0

When I'm with Webber and I give food to the spiders an error (a nil value) is how do I fix?

When I'm with Webber and I give food to the spiders an error (a nil value) is how do I fix?

the truthseeker    1,560

Misc

• Button hint for controllers was not showing when focus was on the Reign of Giants toggle button on the new game screen.

• Fix “ACTION” button hint text on some inventory items when using a controller

i Think i'm having problem with this, i can't see Hints when playing with the controller, how can i fix this?

Please don't post in an almost 3 month old thread for a system bug you are having. Report them here. I've taken the liberty this time to request the moderators to move it there.