Continue the story II.V: The Rise Of DemoBill (Prequel)

Morgan17

technoguardian gets up and goes to take pictures of the giant wall when

The UberHaxorNova Titan appears! The true danger of the UberHaxorNova Titan was not its own power, but the imminent threat of the combination of its power with that of the Titan known as the SSoHPKC. If these two powers merged it would create the dreaded Jeamus Titan that an evil entity, unbeknownst to humanity, could manipulate for their own gain. So as long as the SSoHPKC Titan never returns as well, the UberHaxorNova Titan can do nothing. Suddenly...

The UberHaxorNova Titan appears! The true danger of the UberHaxorNova Titan was not its own power, but the imminent threat of the combination of its power with that of the Titan known as the SSoHPKC. If these two powers merged it would create the dreaded Jeamus Titan that an evil entity, unbeknownst to humanity, could manipulate for their own gain. So as long as the SSoHPKC Titan never returns as well, the UberHaxorNova Titan can do nothing. Suddenly...

technoguardian drops his ice-cream on a console, letting out a.....

technoguardian drops his ice-cream on a console, letting out a.....

horrified shriek. Meanwhile, in the lower depths of the city, DemoBill was complete! His mission was to destroy the current king, JoeW, and enslave everyone. The creator's mom said...

Sorry if I'm offending you, but I'm getting tired of these threads. I think they belong in the Roleplaying subforum.

Sadly, they Aren't Don't Starve Related.

I honestly think there should be an off-topic roleplaying subforum

Sorry if I'm offending you, but I'm getting tired of these threads. I think they belong in the Roleplaying subforum.

The only reason they're multiplying is because they keep dying after about 5 minutes each. They don't exactly have a long lifespan, and I don't expect this one to last very long either.

Archived