The Coin Machine Game

LadyAzure

You suddenly know why it doesn't play music. Waste of a perfectly good moustache, but whatever.

I wish people would stop making fun of my size :(

*Inserts another bone coin, again using small ladder*

You suddenly know why it doesn't play music. Waste of a perfectly good moustache, but whatever.

I wish people would stop making fun of my size :(

*Inserts another bone coin, again using small ladder*

No one can see you anymore, since you became too small to see for human eye and microscope alike.

I wish I would become a famous (voice) actor *inserts chocolate coin*

No one can see you anymore, since you became too small to see for human eye and microscope alike.

I wish I would become a famous (voice) actor *inserts chocolate coin*

Granted, but then you go through puberty.

I'm not going to wish for anything size related, so instead: I wish I was fluffier :3

*Inserts another bone coin*

Granted...but you are so fluffy that you float really hight up to the sky and catch on fire once you exit the Earth's atmosphere. 

I wish for it to stop raining :(

*sticks an umbrella into the machine*

It stops raining, but now it's so dry out everything catches on fire.

I want a new pair of sunglasses that won't look weird on me so I can stop getting blinded when I leave school.
//inserts a cloud

Granted, but then you get sucked into the mod as a new character. Just remember, this is a mod called Broken Into Bits.

I Wish for a pet potato that wouldn't  try to eat me.

*Spits a hairball into the slot*

Granted, but then you get sucked into the mod as a new character. Just remember, this is a mod called Broken Into Bits.

That's the point.

And it's not creatures breaking me into bits. I think you got your order wrong.

It doesn't try to eat you, but it happens to have some 'problems.' and it wants to kill you. (Play Portal 2)

I wish Battal was the Magical Title Fairy instead of JoeW.

*inserts fireball*

Battal becomes the new Title Fairy after JoeW has an, *ahem*, "accident" and thus bestows upon you the title of:

"FireFireFire"

This title is also given to everyone else on the forums and your computer bursts into flames.

I wish for @Lord_Battal to use my OC's name, Dr. Warp, in his "Hey, Forumers, You had better find something to eat before night comes" Thread.

*Inserts bloody nametag*

Archived