The Coin Machine Game

LadyAzure

Rebirth comes out, tears the skin off your bones, and covers you in salt.

I wish this roll of paper was made of socks.

*inserts dat money*

The roll of paper turns into socks, which become sock puppets and achieve sentiance,

I wish that I was MOTHERFUCKIN' MAGIKARP

*inserts 500 yen

you got a pizza that looks like SCP-458

i wish i would find a girlfriend

Forever_Alone.png

Your girlfriend turns out to be @ in disguise.  He breaks every bone in your body, nails you to a wheel, and hangs you off the side of a building.

The needles are only new to you, because you haven't owned them before. They're cheap and broken and utterly useless.

I want the new giant Godzilla figure from toys r us
//inserts a small nuclear bomb

The giant Godzilla figure you get is cursed! Every night of the crescent moon (excluding Tuesdays) it comes alive and terrorizes your home.

I wish it didn't take so much effort for me to understand how other people think.

I insert a washer.

The rubber pants eat you.

I wish I had Eren's Titan powers

*inserts the Jaeger family, with the exclusion of Mom*

While in human form a Titan steps on you.

I wish I was taller.

*Spits out a bone-shaped coin, and climbs up to the slot with a small ladder*

While in human form a Titan steps on you.

I wish I was taller.

*Spits out a bone-shaped coin, and climbs up to the slot with a small ladder*

An ant eats you after you put the coin in. He says "Good day, sir."

I wish this titan would get off of me!

*inserts spare Maneuver Gear*

I wish my drawing tablet would work.

[inserts A Bicycle Made Of Flesh]

The Tablet then starts working at the latest update! Congrats!

I wish people would stop putting in strange things.

*inserts 2 quarters from 1983*

I wish to have a piece of chocolate cake

*inserts a fork*

*casually walks away from the machine*

A huge chocolate cake appears around you, filling your lungs and organs until you suffocate or however else you'd die when that happens.

@ , gimme a hand here, buddy.

The Tablet then starts working at the latest update! Congrats!

I wish people would stop putting in strange things.

*inserts 2 quarters from 1983*

A loud Robotic voice blares out of the machine:

"THIS IS NOT A QUARTER MACHINE, YOU FOOL. YOU ARE NOW AND FOREVER DENIED YOUR WISH."

I wish for two pennies.

*Inserts a picture of Abe Lincoln's face*

A huge chocolate cake appears around you, filling your lungs and organs until you suffocate or however else you'd die when that happens.

The Eldritch Abomination that is the cake slowly expands. At first, it is a glorious thing, but as you take the first bite, you realize that it doesn't digest; your stomach is filled with German chocolate, rupturing, the stomach fluids eating away at the insides. The worst part? You're alive to experience the pain that usually follows skin being dissolved by strong acids. Unfortunately for you, most of the chocolate got dissolved and is sent to your intestines; thankfully, it doesn't grow, but you now have theobromine poisoning! You now feel nauseous and have an increased urge to relieve yourself, but that's all. After several minutes, though, you get an epilectic seizure from chocolate poisoning, internal bleeding, and heart attacks all at the same time. Congratulations, you're now a delicious chocolate stuffed flesh puff.

The Eldritch Abomination that is the cake slowly expands. At first, it is a glorious thing, but as you take the first bite, you realize that it doesn't digest; your stomach is filled with German chocolate, rupturing, the stomach fluids eating away at the insides. The worst part? You're alive to experience the pain that usually follows skin being dissolved by strong acids. Unfortunately for you, most of the chocolate got dissolved and is sent to your intestines; thankfully, it doesn't grow, but you now have theobromine poisoning! You now feel nauseous and have an increased urge to relieve yourself, but that's all. After several minutes, though, you get an epilectic seizure from chocolate poisoning, internal bleeding, and heart attacks all at the same time. Congratulations, you're now a delicious chocolate stuffed flesh puff.

Much appreciated. 

Much appreciated. 

You better be.

I wish for two pennies.

You get a silver coin, the words So Mote It Be scratched onto the face of some unknown president's face. One of the coins are bloodstained.

I wish for a better computer.

[inserts German Chocolate Cake From Before, Stuffing It In With A Large Rod]

A loud Robotic voice blares out of the machine:

"THIS IS NOT A QUARTER MACHINE, YOU FOOL. YOU ARE NOW AND FOREVER DENIED YOUR WISH."

I wish for two pennies.

YOUR PAYMENT IS INVALID

I wish for a pet titan

*inserts human*

Archived