I find it easier with RoG...

89 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel the game is with RoG?

• Easier
    • Same'o
    • Harder
    • Obiwan Kenobi

I just found myself in Summer with no warning (triggered a trap), and survived with an icebox, thermal stone and parasol.  Would have made a Floral Shirt if I realised how easy it was, but I made a Chilled Amulet instead.   I managed to craft one ice flingomatic and that covered my small base.  I was in the desert and the cacti gave flowers and cactus meat, and spiders nearby for making meatballs and getting silk etc.  It wasn't too bad.

But still I wouldn't like a Spring start because of the rain - the raincoat is quite hard to craft unless you get very lucky with finding tentacle spots, which seem to be a lot rarer now I want them.  And as soon as I want to find two moles for the rain hat I can only find one.

And I'm finding Adventure mode impossible.  I tried once since they fixed the seasons in the Game is Afoot, and Winter was fine as usual, but as soon as Winter ended it started raining non-stop, my character didn't have rain gear and went insane.

Still, I'm loving the new challenges.

Archived