Writhe, Maxwell's only friend

Simplex made this mod here http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/775-memspikefix/ that fixes the crash and I just finished the adventure-specific item; a divining rod headset! Works the same as the divining rod, but is for the head slot. You get one at the start of adventure, so make sure to take it through the portal with you!

post-286034-0-86945500-1401621640_thumb.

The mod will be released in 2-14 hours. Why such a difference? Because it's 9pm here, and I wake up at 9 and usually start modding after lunch. But I just have to make the inventory image for the headset, think of a name, and make the bugnet replacement.

Simplex made this mod here http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/775-memspikefix/ that fixes the crash and I just finished the adventure-specific item; a divining rod headset! Works the same as the divining rod, but is for the head slot. You get one at the start of adventure, so make sure to take it through the portal with you!

attachicon.gifheadset.png

The mod will be released in 2-14 hours. Why such a difference? Because it's 9pm here, and I wake up at 9 and usually start modding after lunch. But I just have to make the inventory image for the headset, think of a name, and make the bugnet replacement.

I've got a good name for the headset- The divining headphones

its been 15 hours :(

No, it's been 12.It was 9pm when I wrote that, and now it's 9am for me. I had to sleep, right? Anywho, just tweaked ll I needed to and now it's onto the bugnet. The artwork will take the longest.

Gaah! Im flipping out please tell me theres no black box! PLEASE!

I fixed the resolution and will be redoing the art for Warfrin when this mod finally gets released or if I get bored and take a break before it gets released.

Ah when do you think the release date of the mod will be? :3 

I don't know. I just need to go the art of the bugnet, but I'm still brainstorming ideas for what it should look like. And then I may still need to fix it crashing if you die in adventure mode due to the game deciding it wants to reload every asset in the mod until the game crashes.

Right now, I'm working on fixing Warfarin's textures. So that'll take me a while.

I fixed the resolution and will be redoing the art for Warfrin when this mod finally gets released or if I get bored and take a break before it gets released.

Thank you so much nik mik! I cant wait to see the world through Writhe and Warfarins eyes!

What's the deal with this mod now? Is it abandoned or what?

The modder can choose to go on hiatus whenever, though I doubt this mod will be abandoned. Mr. Nik Tiddles does not have a record of abandoning any of his mods.

The modder can choose to go on hiatus whenever, though I doubt this mod will be abandoned. Mr. Nik Tiddles does not have a record of abandoning any of his mods.

I abandoned Older William. But that was because it was taking too much of my time that I could be spending making more better mods. 

I abandoned Older William. But that was because it was taking too much of my time that I could be spending making more better mods. 

I was unaware. Abandoned as in not working on it ever again, or just not in the foreseeable future but is still going to happen (hiatus)?

Either way I appreciate your mods and look up to your ability as a modder,

This still didnt answer my question, though. Is this mod going to be released to the public, and if so, when?

Archived