It Lies Underground (Closed)

Strangerdanger101

You don't understand, Dracul cannot be slain like a lesser dragon. If we break the rock, he will be released early. We can't let that happen. We need all the time we can get to prepare. If we release him now, he will kill us all easily. Even me, and i might be the mightiest one here. Now, what do you want, Moleworm, Rabbit, or spide- I mean... Moleworm, rabbit, or Hounds?

(You don't have to type a entire essay to jump in, whoops, accidently typed this in purple, ignore the purple color.)

Edited by Strangerdanger101

<Let me guess - we need to go on some kind of "epic journey" to find some kind of "magical beacon" which will kill him.>  Oxryklne says sarcastically.  <Oh, and I'll have some rabbit.  Just the carcass, please.>

(All right. That will be a good time for you to introduce your character.)

It begins becoming dark. Stay near me, or find a source of light of your own. My glow berry will protect you from the darkness. Trust me, you don't want to devoured by the night monster. It's not fully night yet, but it's becoming dark fast. I'll have to hunt in the darkness, so if you want to stay near me to keep away from the night monster, just watch me hunt i suppose. Delmar locates a rabbit hole, but it's spring, so the rabbit hole is collapsed. That might be a problem. He burrows just enough that his glow berry is still on the surface, but most of his head is underground to search for any rabbits at all.

Edited by Strangerdanger101

As the moon rose above the sky, so too did a dark blue aquatic form from the sea. Composed entirely of water and a few scarce pieces of odd, dull grey metal clothing, the figure itself floated high in the oncoming dusk serenely and surveyed the ground below her with a air of arrogance. Her eyes, bright cyan and glowing, slipped across the landscape with an urgency that surpassed the nonchalant nature of her potential companions below. She chittered softly in the dusk, beating her finned tail down rhythmically  as she swooped across the sky.

Upon noticing what it is she was looking for, Tekrii lowered herself closer to the ground, peering at the large crack in the dirt with a frown. The moment she heard voices, though, she turned and flew away again, to the safety of a pond a far way away from the crack and it's inhabitants.

Perhaps not now. Perhaps later, she would reveal herself, when it is dark and she has time to think.

(I've got to go to bed anyways. ^^" So do NOT go and find Tekrii, I'll post in the morning if I have time.)

In spring, most of the rabbits are gone. I'm not exactly trying to hold back. If we weren't dealing with Dracul, i would barely give you any food at all. You would be lucky to get this much even if it was morning. Now, i suppose we can introduce ourselves while there is still time.