It Lies Underground (Closed)

Strangerdanger101

"Oh gosh, no...no, I dunno....if he's gone, I....I don't know if we can do this....i'm not that great a fighter...I usually...leave that to my brethren, Delmar...i'm sorry.."

(So, Battal, does this mean you're ducking out of the rp? Or do you have another character in mind? Cause if you are, that means we have a slot open.)

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(So, Battal, does this mean you're ducking out of the rp? Or do you have another character in mind? Cause if you are, that means we have a slot open.)

(Yeah, I'm dropping out.  Not enough time.)

The group reaches a large 'room.' There are 5 tunnels which lead into even more tunnels. Delmar leads. Stay close. Choosing turns at random, Delmar leads them into a room full of very thick mist. The mist, oddly, fills up the whole room with light. Delmar progresses into the middle of the chamber, which has a strange red crystal in the middle.

It's safe. I've been down here before and-

A light muffled noise interrupts Delmar. Delmar looks up and notices the bottom half of a massive green serpent with large wings. Huh, so i guess he isn't buried after all. A shadowy barrier surrounds the giant serpent, keeping it from falling. This also prevents it from doing any harm or being harmed. The mist merges together to form a slightly larger Krampus. It begins to talk, Why you come here? Master not wish to be disturbed... Not really thinking about it, Delmar throws the red crystal shard at the giant serpent, which bounces right back off from the barrier and proceeds to hit the depths worm in the face, then bounce at Webber, ending up going into his mouth in the process. It quickly dissolves into a glowing green liquid in seconds while in Webber's mouth, which tastes like lemonade. It makes Webber begin to glow red.

Something you should have never seen. But now is not the time for mistakes. Look closely.

On closer inspection, it appears the entire group is directly below the giant crack in the earth.

The demonic creature (Still basically a uglier Krampus) runs up to webber shouting Gibberish. It then disappears into Mist, and the red crystals shatter and dissolve away. The only part you understanded (Thankfully) was the word LEAVE.

The giant serpent finally talks. I hope you give me a good reason to not send my minion after you.

It also turns night on the surface.\

Below where the red crystals were is a Nightmare Light.

I think we should be going... On his way out, the mist merges together again back into that krampus creature right in front of Delmar.

Or, that works too.

You not leave! You die now! It focuses most of its strength into its tail, and whacks the cave "wall" with its tail until it grows tired. Nothing happens, yet. We should be running now. The ground begins to break apart, and the cave roof is about to fall.

As both Webber and Delmar run, they run just fast enough that the caves behind them collapsed as they ran. You're not entirely sure what happened to the serpent creature. By the time you reach the rope, the cave floor below shatters and both Webber and Delmar fall.

The mist is at the bottom, and its solid and soft this time. Delmar lands on some of the mist, and doesn't take any fall damage because he landed on it.

Large ancient statues surround the area where Delmar landed at.

(They're in the ruins now...)

There is also several chests, some made of wood, some made of thulecite, and some made of... nightmare fuel.

The wooden ones are broken, but there was nothing inside anyway. The thulecite ones are partially broken, except one. The nightmare fuel ones are intact.

(Things should calm down now.)