It Lies Underground (Closed)

Strangerdanger101

I think we should check out that orange light before we go into the sinkhole. Delmar heads in the lights direction. Maybe there could be something useful. I'm Delmar.

(what? You don't even wait for my char to introduce himself or react? Or did you greet the campfire?)

After travelling a small distance, Delmar sighs and says. You know. Maybe this won't be worth it. Webber, why don't you mine the sinkhole? But we don't have to go inside it as soon as you mine it. (Goldfish, you can either have your character appear now or follow them into the Sinkhole.)

Serenei awoke suddenly next to the dying embers of his fire. "What? What was that peculiar sound?" He could have sworn he heard someone talking. He decided to snatch up his satchel, and made a makeshift torch lit by the fire's last flames. He then set out in the direction where he heard the voice..or was it voices?

Barely hearing something, Delmar stops for a moment, One second, Webber. and then goes into the direction where he heard footsteps/a voice (Assuming he heard either, if he didnt, look into this spoiler for what he did instead)

All right, Webber. Open up the Sinkhole, please.

" Hello?" Serenei asked tentatively, as he noticed a shadow out of the corner of his eye. He decided to approach cautiously, his torch held in a warding position. He suddenly saw a wierd creature that looked very much like something he would see at the Guild. "Who or what the hell are you?"

Edited by goldfish911

You mean you've never seen one of my kind? Then you must have never been in the caves... Now, are you going to keep wasting my time or come with us. You can just call me Delmar. The depths worm tries to convince Serenei to go with them. Who knows what "wonders" are down there nowadays. You never know what you could find.

"There's just one thing..." Serenei started again...."...one thing...one thing...thing..." His pupils suddenly dilated. "hhheEEEELLLLOOOO THERE...I'm...Stitchovskeeeeee." His normally straight and professional stature seemed to collapse as he seemed to become a bit loose...in more ways than one. "Where...where...I need things.."he began murmuring. He fished inside his satchel and pulled out a scalpel, holding it menacingly.

He then turned his gaze on Delmar. "Curious...curious..COOL!" He shrieked, and dived for Delmar, scalpel at the ready.

Delmar let out a loud SHRIEK that could be heard from very far away in a attempt to intimidate the enemy. Delmar gets hit and begins to bleed a lot, then he digs a little and tries to bring his opponent underground by grabbing them with his mouth. WEBBER! SOMEONE! ANYONE? Delmar yelled.

(I'm just assuming Delmar bit my arm, because details.)

Stitchovsky stumbled, and managed to pull his arm free of Delmar's mouth. His pupils then went back to normal. Serenei blinked. Where am I...and why am I BLEEDING??? He hastily took off one sock and tied it around his arm to stop the bleeding. He then moved to a slightly more comfortable position and inquired, his voice pained, "What did you do, Delmar?" He should have known better than to trust the thing. Had it given him amnesia? " What did you do, thing?"