How to contact markiplier?!

XirmiX

So I've been sending like 3 emails to [removed] which I found out IS his email, sinse it was attached to his facebook account. Now what Idk is:

Does mark actually check and play fan suggested games anynore or is he a selfish ****** now who plays random games that he finds on the internet and hears about around?

Cause, sinse he got bored of DS I thought to tell him that there is multiplayer coming out for it in Summer and that there is already a DLC for it and that he should restart the gameplay when the multiplayer comes out as it would be much more interresting for him to play with his friends like Bob, Wade and Yami and the game wouldn't drag on anymore but would be fun for ANYBODY! But what I sent him 3 emails about is about an indie game called World of Goo and sinse he likes dem indie games I thought he should check it out all tho it's like 6 years old or something.

So is there actually A WAY these days to send him info about some games or not anymore? Am I doing something wrong? Idk. If yoy know how to suggest games to mark, please post in this forum or if you have a way to suggest games to him that others can't do, please tell him the news about DS and about WOG indie game.

If you have his Facebook, why not just post it there? It is much more convenient for someone who probably gets a lot of fan / junk email already. You have to remember, "famous" people get this kinda stuff literally all day every day.

I can 100% guarantee Facebook is easier to contact them. I have the whole ZombieGoBoom crew on my friends list and they ALWAYS respond within an hour. Before you think to say they're small, they have 440,000 subscribers on the main channel. I am also friends with Rob Dyke who only has 350,000 subscribers.

The point I'm getting at is Facebook is the place to go for contacting YouTubers. 

I can 100% guarantee Facebook is easier to contact them. I have the whole ZombieGoBoom crew on my friends list and they ALWAYS respond within an hour. Before you think to say they're small, they have 440,000 subscribers on the main channel. I am also friends with Rob Dyke who only has 350,000 subscribers.

The point I'm getting at is Facebook is the place to go for contacting YouTubers. 

Yeah, but Mark has over 2m subs, plus almost 2m people following him on facebook: I feel like it's not gonna go well; he basically would get like X4 the amount of messages that your friends would get! I tried to message him once, I think and I don't think it worked. Do I just keep messaging him?

Yeah, but Mark has over 2m subs, plus almost 2m people following him on facebook: I feel like it's not gonna go well; he basically would get like X4 the amount of messages that your friends would get! I tried to message him once, I think and I don't think it worked. Do I just keep messaging him?

Don't keep doing it, that just creates unwanted spam.

So... If he doesn't respond to it, like he doesn't make any play-through of any of what I suggest: I just give up on it?

You asked if he is being selfish, when really, it is you who is being selfish. He has 2 million fans and you expect him to give you special attention and answer your request. It was probably lost in a sea of mail. If he truly reads fan suggestions he will see it eventually. Just  because he did  not respond does not mean he didn't see it.

Pretend half of his fanbase sent him only 1 message each. That is still over a million messages.

World of Goo is a very well-known game. Chances are he has decided it's not worth his time to record a video on it way before you asked him, probably way before the 100+ people have asked about the same game.

-.-

You've never ran a youtube channel, have you?

You are missing the entire point of what I am saying. He was asking the best way to contact someone with millions of followers. That is literally more than 5 times the amount of people Rob Dyke has. For sake of comparison, yes, ONLY 350,000

Hey guys, I'm trying to get into contact with Markiplier for a charity video fundraiser I'm trying to set up. I was wondering if he would be interested in participating as well as some other youtubers. I'm trying to raise money for Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital, and I don't know really how to contact them and get noticed. The project isn't set for release any time soon, but I was trying to get ahead of the game and start the coversation with some top youtubers to at least see if they would be amendable to participating.

I know all of them are supper busy, and I don't want to send them messages about it and bother them. Cause I really respect them as successful people. I just need some help with contacting them, just to find out if they are interested at all. I emailed Markiplier about a month ago and haven't gotten a response back, so I'm comfrotable with trying again now and not feeling like I'm over stepping any bounds. They probably recieve thousands of emails a day, so I was looking for some advice on how to make mine stand out.

Any pointers?

Just a tip: Twitter is the easiest way to get in contact with most people. Don't spam them, and don't tell them how much you love what they do, get to the point and tell them what you need to tell them. Hearing about how you are their biggest fan is a guaranteed way to NOT get a response. Even if it isn't about being their fan, they don't want to add you on Steam / Skype / PSN / Xbox Live / etc.

Most importantly, BE ORIGINAL. 

Archived