Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

The Letter W

[ Crash ] Picking up Ash.

The Letter W    5,439

As the title says. I haven't had this crash before but it struck me as odd because of that. I was picking up Ashes in my tooth trap field when suddenly the game fizzled and crashed. 

Attached is the log and crash screen.

post-267501-0-15551400-1400056006_thumb.

log.txt

DevilXD    49

Looks like ash disappeared right after before you tried to pick it... It will be a simple fix...

orian34    534

same king of bug happened to me but it was different, this time i tried to stack my roasted berries while it burned....crash...We have to remember that doing an action in a missing object crash the game...

The Letter W    5,439

Also, nice rhyme.

Your ash is crash and I'm the crash... 

Also I'm unsure as to why Seth liked that post. I think he's laughing at my pain. :(

SethR    1,229

Also I'm unsure as to why Seth liked that post. I think he's laughing at my pain. :(

Hah, not at all! I use that as shorthand to acknowledge that I've seen a bug report and to thank the author for the report. If I took the time to actually post on each of the bug reports, I'd never fix any bugs! Sorry if that wasn't clear :)

The Letter W    5,439

Hah, not at all! I use that as shorthand to acknowledge that I've seen a bug report and to thank the author for the report. If I took the time to actually post on each of the bug reports, I'd never fix any bugs! Sorry if that wasn't clear :-)

Is cool. You can laugh too. I mean you have to laugh a little at your job right? 

I'm sure my weird way of phrasing things has to do something. 

SethR    1,229

Oh, I've had my fair share of laughs: basically everything surrounding the Old Bell...