Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Mr_E_Fox

A World Turned Evil [bug/exploit]

Mr_E_Fox    59

If you enter the caves during a full moon (at least the 1st of the pair) and remain down there throughout the cycle (although it may be just till that night is completed) all flowers of the world turn evil and remain so even after saving and quitting.

debugman18    1116

If you enter the caves during a full moon (at least the 1st of the pair) and remain down there throughout the cycle (although it may be just till that night is completed) all flowers of the world turn evil.

Flowers turn into evil flowers during a full moon. Isn't this behavior intended?

Mr_E_Fox    59

Flowers turn into evil flowers during a full moon. Isn't this behavior intended?

I misspoke, they are permanently evil even beyond save and quit. I'll edit that.

Edit: also note I'm not opposed to this standing. It's an interesting effect, but at best it's a slightly easier way to obtain nightmare fuel/lower sanity and at worst it's a minor sanity annoyance/ascetic annoyance (I had myself an all orange flower patch once. It took ages to make.)

Speaking of which, does anyone know if flowers retain form during transformation? When a flower turns evil, does it return to the same flower or just any normal flower?

LadyAzure    324

If you enter the caves during a full moon (at least the 1st of the pair) and remain down there throughout the cycle (although it may be just till that night is completed) all flowers of the world turn evil and remain so even after saving and quitting.

I wish this would happen in the regular game lol its a pain in the butt having to pollinate them with bees.

Mr_E_Fox    59

It seems that sometimes if you leave and come back, the flower turns back to normal. This is a bit silly. Evil flowers should go back to normal after full moon.

Ah, it does appear to turn back after the next moon (not necessarily a full moon). I stand corrected.