Continue the Story III

Morgan17

You all know what to do. Except maybe Azure

Demobill had reigned supreme over the Forums for years. He captured a vast majority of the forumers, putting them to slavery. Only a few had escaped his evil grasp. These included Mack, Spino, @WalrusMan,

Battal, And StrangerDanger. As they were in their shelter, one of them suggested....

Blewcheese knocks wildly on the entrance to the hideout. "LET ME IN THEY"RE GONNA GET ME PLEASE I ESCAPED LET ME IN."

"How do we know to trust you? You could be a guard for all we know!" Mack notices the Multiplayer guy trying to....

I have enough time to run, pull out my walking stick...gaining speed I head for the jail cell that houses the long lost forumers..... Mack, Spino, WalrusMan,Battal, And StrangerDanger. "Stand back everyone, I have some gunpowder!  I go to light the fuse...oh noes I need a light!! Can someone please help me? Oh please someone with a way to light the fuse?

*giant fire breathing techno tiger takes a deep breath in....and exhales 600 degrees of awesomeness all at once! The fuse is lit....it explodes a giant hole in the side of the cell freeing the members of the Klei forums.....they run straight for a.....

*giant fire breathing techno tiger takes a deep breath in....and exhales 600 degrees of awesomeness all at once! The fuse is lit....it explodes a giant hole in the side of the cell freeing the members of the Klei forums.....they run straight for a.....

"Hey, that's my job." Battal complains.

...A volcano!

They find a very confused Spinorex who has no idea what is going on. They pick him and the other forumers up and begin flying to Narnia on a giant goat named Fredrick.

*awkward*  A giant goat you say? Okay sounds good...off they go on a giant flying goat...who by the way had too much chili bean dip earlier today...and now must stop to relieve his bowels....emergency landing! They all head for the nearest island to take a bathroom break!

Suddenly, a Lord Battal DecoyTM appears!

"Not fireproof?  Need protection?  Buy an Eternity Inc High Temperature Protection suit!  Looks spiffy and protects you from flames!  All for the incredibly low cost of your soul.  Only at Maultmart!  Shop dumb; die bloody.  Maulmart."

The decoy vanishes, leaving the group to...

Be really really screwed because I am Azure Soul and now have no more souls to sell lol.....okay no problem plan B, I have hid a private plan just down the path for such occasions...they all make a run for freedom.....

Archived