Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

emrextreme    53

What's with this infinite gold thing by giving meat or eggs? It should definitely be nerfed. King should only accept rare items, not regular infinite stuff like meats and eggs. Once i found a pig king i never bother gathering flints anymore.

And add "need of sleep". I never have to craft sleeping items because never need any of them.

Silentdarkness1    1161

1. Late-game, you'll be wanting a LOT of gold for things. Maybe you'll want to stop the endless drain on your rock supplies, and use your meat farms to get some gold tools instead.

2. It's called sanity. :3

emrextreme    53

Infinite gold breaks the game strategy, it's infinite, for god's sake, it should be like rocks. If you want more golds you should mine the caves or even ruins, not farm the eggs from birds.

Sanity has nothing to do with the sleep, once you get the tam o shanter or bee boxes and make tafts, sanity is not even a challange anymore. By the way, nerf the tam o shanter.

I want to need to craft sleeping items, they are useles as the way they are.

Maximum124    1339

Infinite gold breaks the game strategy, it's infinite, for god's sake, it should be like rocks. If you want more golds you should mine the caves or even ruins, not farm the eggs from birds.

Sanity has nothing to do with the sleep, once you get the tam o shanter or bee boxes and make tafts, sanity is not even a challange anymore. By the way, nerf the tam o shanter.

I want to need to craft sleeping items, they are useles as the way they are.

Rocks are infinite too..? I think red and blue gems are too and purple gems too since you can craft them from the red and blue ones.

A lot of things in DS are renewable actually, here's a list of all the ones that aren't renewable

It's pretty fair, since nothing gold can make is extremely useful or OP, its more for stuff in the middle and an ingredient for a few late game things.

mrtwoface    80

I think the way it is supposed to go is you use the flint for tools until you have enough excess meat or eggs to trade for gold. If you are playing the game in a somewhat usual manner, gold should be fairly precious early on and spent on things like lightning rods, science machines/alchemy engines, and electrical doodads that are used in a multitude of things.

I don't really see how you could nerf the Tam that has a low drop chance already without making it not worth the effort to acquire. 

XirmiX    754

Okay, you do realize the "rare items" aren't actually rare? And that you can get the "rare items" quite often by picking tumbleweeds? Making the "rare items" renewably infinite?

rsrs    11
By the way, nerf the tam o shanter.

This is not a good idea. It is an extremely rare drop and not at all overpowered if you consider what do you need to do in order to get it. It is also uncraftable.

ButterStuffed    1930

Why make threads about pig king being OP.

Make threads about how the old bell is labeled the "Old" Bell despite me making it 5 seconds ago.

CHOP CHOP

The threads aren't going to make itself!

Doctor H. Derp    283

What's with this infinite gold thing by giving meat or eggs? It should definitely be nerfed. King should only accept rare items, not regular infinite stuff like meats and eggs. Once i found a pig king i never bother gathering flints anymore.

And add "need of sleep". I never have to craft sleeping items because never need any of them.

Tents can be nice after tangoing with a giant and taking a few nasty hits.