Well, I haven't really been drawing anything related to Don't Starve recently. But I have been scribbling random things for practice that can't go in my 'art' thread. Some are based on other things; some are completely made up. I was wondering if there might be an audience for this here? Shrug.

SBjvE2A.png

CaGch2M.png

wblHPGi.png

0oCofg4.png

wbBksNT.png

sukfGCT.png

C2msMiF.png

Critiques? Comments? Questions?

Does anyone care?

Is my thread related to DS?

I guess not? It's still related to a roleplay which I assume is related to DS? I dunno, if a mod felt like moving this to the art section instead that would be appreciated.

Aaaaand then Snob comes in and blows my sketches out of the water with his amazing masterpiece. :(

This might be a good time to remind people that I already have an 'art' thread for Don't Starve stuff.

This one very pretty princess!

The last surviving member of a cult dedicated to an apocalyptic flood? A pretty princess? Well... maybe.

She's a little crabby sometimes. I dunno, there's just something fishy about her.

Is. That. TooMuchHoneyHam?

wut.

I blame one of Willette's drawings for inspiring me to do that one.

dragons dragons dragons dragons dragons dragons dragons

8PSiXdr.png

And color:

F7ynuuv.png

Don't be hesitant to comment or whatever. I don't really care about derailing and I'd rather not have to post 3 times in a row.

I'm so lonely.

pJJYsQH.png

Good.

I request demon bananas

Oh yeah? Well, I drew a Banana Demon. Leading a bunch of demon bananas. That'll show ya.

NWGFopu.png

Your art looks good. You have earned a pat on the back.

I appreciate that! But please be gentle.

Anyway... this is the sort of tomfoolery that goes on when I play Rayman Legends with my crew. Or almost any other video game, come to think of it.

uE031zJ.png

And then there was a sea centipede.

WydCgEb.png

Oh yeah, so a while ago I wanted to try out the 'new' version of GIMP, but I wasn't feeling very creative... so this mess is the result.

jwbcCWq.png

I'd like to try to draw more, but I'm lazy in general and busy right now. Even so, if you care about this or any other things I've drawn, one way or the other, lemme know.

I had some free time that I didn't use to play video games. So I drew video games instead.

3doQeQj.png

sSAMoMy.png

rdCwXHK.png

Wow, that last one is in COLOR! Yeah, I'm still no good at color.

You know, I just realized that these make practically no sense out of context.

Archived