Sign in to follow this  
MuzluSut

My 3D Real Camp ! (Includes Blindbox figures and Papercraft Models)

geni0529    2036

that is.............AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MuzluSut    65

I made on sortof like that but the only figures I have are Woodie, Wilson, and The mystery character

Maxwell

Maxwell figure is so tall.. I mean its taller than a blind box.. how is it coming in a blind box ?

NyuKlaus    12

Can someone explain me why he got his blindboxes already ?

we (kickstarters backers) are still waiting delivery : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/731983185/dont-starve-chester-plush/comments for chester of course but blindboxes too

did i miss something? as i know we were supposed to be the firsts to get our hands on it no ? atleast before shop customers (it was annonced somewhere on kickstarter) i backed for the complete blind box set and felt a bit disapointed when i saw that this one got it one month ago :s

Edited by NyuKlaus

JanH    7139

Can someone explain me why he got his blindboxes already ?

we (kickstarters backers) are still waiting delivery : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/731983185/dont-starve-chester-plush/comments for chester of course but blindboxes too

did i miss something? as i know we were supposed to be the firsts to get our hands on it no ? atleast before shop customers (it was annonced somewhere on kickstarter) i backed for the complete blind box set and felt a bit disapointed when i saw that this one got it one month ago :s

Heya NyuKlaus,

Thanks for your patience for your Chester and complete blind box set rewards. I can assure you that we'll be starting fulfillment for these in the next few weeks.

Perhaps I can help clarify it for you, the KickStarter campaign was for the Chester Plush, which we for sure aren't going to be selling before our backers get their rewards. As for the blind boxes, we had sold single or combo blind-boxes before; though there were a very limited number of complete sets that were produced as a KickStarter exclusive.

Prior to the Chester KickStarter happening, we had sold the blind box figures at industry and trade shows like PAX. 

The KickStarter itself was for an opportunity to get one, or a rare, complete set along with the Chester Plush as well as a discounted shipping rate. To clarify, everyone whom you see with a blind box figure, got theirs from the Klei Store, or somewhere like PAX. Hope that helps!  :joyous:

• Like 1

bmo237    4

Dude nice job. I printed some of the designs and i their amazing. I wonder if were going to ever get the 3D beffalo and chest. I remember seeing them in the photos on the page where you buy the blind box figures.