Character tiers in multiplayer

57 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your 4 characters of choice in your ideal team of 4. (Please only vote for 4)

• Wilson
    • Willow
    • Wendy
    • Wolfgang
    • Wx-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Woodie
    • Wes
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfred
    • Webber

I hope willows abilities stay the same : ( and im sorry you feel like that was wasted effort.

Everyone seems to hope her abilities will get better, so she doesnt remain bottom tier; my question is how will she better - and theoretically if she remains the same I wanted to address what other people may think makes her bad. If they are not the same in MP good! I seriously doubt Willow will be able to light things on fire as much as she wants to (Saving players from running anywhere for wood only to find it all burned down.) but aside from that she'd be the same possibly with a few boosts.

If they were going to let her do such a thing, there needs to be a new forest fire mechanic implemented of some kind so whenever a forest burns down it springs back up as tier one trees the next day or so - that way Willow cant troll entire servers lighting things on fire.

If anything... this really was just me convincing myself I should play Willow in SP - and hopefully MP if she isnt changed to much.

Sorry if I gave an impression if you were wasting your time. I just didn't want a long planned out treatise when they were very likely going to rebalance the game for player interaction and not simply the characters currently made for PvE settings. Rebalancing being the key word here. 

Archived