Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

December 11 Patch: Naughty & Nice Countdown

This will be my first update since buying the game and I'm anxious to play.

My hopes for the release are that bunnies are reduced in number, the log suit absorbs less damage and that you can throw the spear.

Marak    27

I'm mostly looking forward to the changelog. We have a basic idea of what's coming, but it's all the little things/details that I'm excited about.

cprodrigues8    10

Thank you for the information! :)

And DFox, PST is -8:00 and here in Brazil it is -3:00, but if you live in south with daylight saving time (like me) we are -2:00, so we if the game releases at 10:00 (PST) we will recive it at 16:00.

=/

winddbourne    15

Won't be able to see this until after work unfortunately. . . 11am PST is 2PM my time and I have to be to work by three . . . won't be out till eleven at night. By then maybe they'll have a couple hot fixes out at least. lol

Royal    11

I'm checking every 15 minutes just to be sure. Last time my patch update didn't hit till like 11:59 PM I was scared it wouldn't get up on time. This time I'm starting right away.

w0bbl3r    11

Will the steam version be ready at the same time, or will it have to go through steam verification or whatever first? Hopefully you did that already and it will be ready to go live at the same time

Guest Dandytard   
Guest Dandytard

Soooooo.. Anyone know how long it'll take piratebay to place the update on? Just askin'!