Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

December 11 Patch: Naughty & Nice Countdown

Kevin    1,386

Start your update countdown, because tomorrow is update day! Yaaaaay!

Things should go a little more smoothly this time because I actually prepared the build earlier this afternoon. So, in theory, all I need to do is 'press the button' when I get into work tomorrow, instead of my usual running-around-merging-things dance. We'll see how that goes! Maybe we can get through an update cycle without a series of emergency hot fixes for once. Ha!

Anyway, I'll probably be at my desk for 10am PST, so I'm estimating a live time of about 11am. I'll keep you posted in this thread as we progress, and I'll post the changelist when it goes live.

8:20AM : Good morning, folks! Everything is on schedule this morning. Time for breakfast!

8:36AM : To clear up time zone confusion, check this link: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20121211T11&p0=256&msg=Naughty+%26+Nice+Update

10:10AM : Everyone is at work, and our morning meeting is done. Time for final preparations.

10:30AM : Steam is live! Chrome is about 20 minutes out. The official patch threads will be coming Soon!

Woooo!

Edited by Kevin

Marak    27

Bah, it's going to go live a couple hours after I leave for work. So I have to try to get through my entire shift without thinking about the update. Curse you, cruel fate (and Kevin)! ;)

Syd    232

Eeeee! I'm excited!

I'm gonna start a new world for it so I'll be in a more vulnerable state when confronting any new threats. I find that to be much more fun than being ridiculously prepared for basically anything.

Toaster Fu    101
Curse you, cruel fate (and Kevin)! ;)

One and the same.:p I kid I kid. Well I'm going to have to go to bed early so I can wake up on time, it's worth it though.

Guest Dandytard   
Guest Dandytard

Well, Oster, I have a... early christmas present for you aswell, But I believe we'd have to continue this on the private messages. ( Speaking of Naughty & Nice )

toejam    24

One of my favorite things about gaming is reading patch notes while an update downloads. i can't effin' wait you guys XD

Osterhasi    10
Well, Oster, I have a... early christmas present for you aswell, But I believe we'd have to continue this on the private messages. ( Speaking of Naughty & Nice )

Wait... I'll send you my number

T0urmy    10

When the devs of a great game live in a UTC-8 time zone, the whole world has to wait even longer for the good stuff to come out. :rolleyes:

*restless*

cptCalavera    616
Awesome!

11 am PST converts into 8 pm in Sweden :D

That means I will have the chance to game the new patch.

8pm plus staying up all night due to work rythm equals awsome :) As a fellow swede I can inform you that you should grow a beard. No questions. Just, beard.

Paulo27    10

Probably around 13:00 (like Canada).

Ah I haven't waited on the forums for a new update to a game for a long time, since my MapleStory times :p, guess it's time to read all the posts here until the update is live :3.