Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Neosaurus

I don't get the hype around those games.

*prepares for backfire*

I don't either...aren't they all the same exact thing? It's not even a modern game, it's literally just the original with a few updates...by a few I mean like 572.

I don't get the hype around those games.

*prepares for backfire*

I don't either...aren't they all the same exact thing? It's not even a modern game, it's literally just the original with a few updates...by a few I mean like 572.

Mostly childhood nostalgia since the original came out when I was 6 whole years old. I mean yeah they're fun but I'll even admit they have been the same thing over and over again. Play 'em through, put them down for awhile, come back a couple months later. 

Whoo, yes! I've been replying my old Ruby version, unfortunately I can't locate my Emerald at the moment.

I remember when I was playing as a little kid, I got lucky and caught a shiny wingull on the very first route--double rare!--for the area anyway.

I named her Greda, she's awesome--shame her typing and nature suck. >.<

Whoo, yes! I've been replying my old Ruby version, unfortunately I can't locate my Emerald at the moment.

I remember when I was playing as a little kid, I got lucky and caught a shiny wingull on the very first route--double rare!--for the area anyway.

I named her Greda, she's awesome--shame her typing and nature suck. >.<

Shame >.<

Archived