Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Neosaurus

Hmmmm i feel like i missed so much in just 24 hours

Sooooo from the post i guess they announced a remake of Gen 3 for the 3DS.

Well im Cool with that as long as it is not as boring as Firered and Leafgreen (as in give me acces to the whole gosh darn Pokedex and not just the Gen 1 pokemons till i beat the game)

Hmmmm i feel like i missed so much in just 24 hours

Sooooo from the post i guess they announced a remake of Gen 3 for the 3DS.

Well im Cool with that as long as it is not as boring as Firered and Leafgreen (as in give me acces to the whole gosh darn Pokedex and not just the Gen 1 pokemons till i beat the game)

tbh, I was expecting Pokemon Z

Prepare your swift swimming Kingdras: the storm comes with a drizzle (again).

But wow, Nintendo is rebooting gen III already? As the last gen I actually played, the originals still feel "new" to me.

They look like they're really gonna take mega evolutions even higher over the top with this.

Meh, I ain't got a problem. Having a Deadpool monkey avatar rips all the right of talking about ott stuff negatively xD

i hope they stay the same, but legendarys with mega evolutions would be 2 strong

*points at Mega Mewtwo*

Still it will be intresting since Gen 3 was also the gen where they made so uch eyecandy possible (ohh look i can see myself in the water etc.)

Just hope they don't do the same **** with Feebas again (never found a single bloody one in the game) and maybe they change how the contests work since i never did a single one of those cause they where pointless and stupid

So much announced today! First this then DS multiplayer.

I feel this year will be fun, sans exams XD

Also Groudon/Kyogre look slightly different on the box art. Mainly markings and colouring... Possible mega-evo, or signature move/ability form like Reshiram/Zekrom?

So much announced today! First this then DS multiplayer.

I feel this year will be fun, sans exams XD

Also Groudon/Kyogre look slightly different on the box art. Mainly markings and colouring... Possible mega-evo, or signature move/ability form like Reshiram/Zekrom?

Kyogre and Groudon make it rain and sandstorm tho

hahaah I don't even have a 3DS

So much hype today. So much.
IM SO HAPPY.

Ruby was my first actual Pokemon game. Before that I owned the spin off games (Pokemon Stadium 1&2, Pokemon Puzzle League) and collected plushies, cards, and VHS's. Books too. And figures. And had like 4 pokemon birthday parties...

BUT IM EXCITED. I'll get Alpha Sapphire this time around.

But this makes me thing back to when I went to the Pokemon Tenth Anniversary at the Houston Space Center and got an exclusive card and played the pikachu freeze dance and took photos with this huge inflatable Groudon.

Don't Starve's getting multiplayer, Ruby and Sapphire are getting remakes... Great Wall of China, if Gaben had announced HL3 yesterday, the hype might have collectively killed off the world's population.

They look like they're really gonna take mega evolutions even higher over the top with this. Meh, I ain't got a problem. Having a Deadpool monkey avatar rips all the right of talking about ott stuff negatively xD

GUYS IT'S MATT HE'S RETURNED FROM THE DEAD IT'S REALLY HIM

Hi ~Matt. *squeal*

I hope it are just the 3rd gen pokemon before the pkmn league, I think it should stay a bit nostalgic.

I hope not because that was one of the reasons why i disliked the Gen 1 remakes so much since there was no actual new content (besides the Sevii-Islands) since all cool new Pokemon where blocked of by the Elite 4.

Thing is when i want to build my team the way i want don't make me go back to another option that i don't like using. That was the big issue in the Gen 1 remakes since i got accoustome to the Gen 2 and 3 pokemon it was stupid that i needed to go back to gen 1 only and after the Elite 4 there is not much content left that would let me say "Sure i raise a complete new team for this" only gen where i did this was Gen 2 for obvious reasons

Hoenn was my favourite region and I've been looking forward to this for a real long time. 

The only downside is it comes out when I'll probably be finishing up my Demo Reel. =/ So I'll have it but probably won't be able to play it much if at all. 

Archived