It's Dreadful, Yet It's Home((CLOSED))

Hybridic

The fire was enough to protect Ayasha, but not Wendy. Things went pitch dark. Before very long, a familiar, bone and blood-chilling hiss filled the air.

(We should probably let someone else post. Like Claudia.)

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(This will be my last post before i wait for someone else besides us to post. You may also post one more time if you want.)

Ayasha jumps slightly with surprise, seconds later, she begins to transform, her fur begins to turn red and her body shape changes. after about 10 seconds the transformation is complete. she howls, She now looks like exactly like a red hound.

Edited by Strangerdanger101

sorry I was to busy yesterday to write it so here you go

name: Emma

race: part cat, part demon, part human

powers: anything cat related also has daggers

cons: if she gets angry or is in life or death situation she will transform into a demon and kill everything... yes everything in sight

powers have a ten post cool down

backstory:......

looks: Emma: has long golden hair, green eyes, cat tail and ears ( cheetah fur for ears and tail), tan skin, and assassins creed out fit demon: assassins creed out fit, all green eyes that glow without pupils, long curved claws, sharp teeth, and cat tail has spikes on end

((bout time geni

sorry i'm late forums was giving me crap.))

The creature perks up at the sound of Charlie. Crafting a torch, it exits the burrow and lights it before Charlie can deal damage.

"H-h-hello?"

( how to enter how to enter...... AHA!!!!!)

Emma stubbles across there campfire with a small torch in hand there are gashes her and she is bleeding a lot she looks at wendy then ashyta and faints

( its the best I could do )

The Red Hound (Ayasha is mostly immune to flames in this form, but smoke can still harm her and enough flame still burns her.)  roars at the nearby darkness, then she puts fiery twigs in her mouth, and she begins to run around in the darkness, the twigs barely giving off light.

Edited by Strangerdanger101

There was the sound of a very loud, audible....

*CHOMP*

as Charlie bit deep into Wendy's side, just out of range of Ayasha. After a few seconds, Wendy was literally thrown at Ayasha's feet, bleeding from deep wounds on her sides, chest and legs. The flower was still firmly clutched in her hands. However, an ever-so-slight twitch suggested she might still be alive.

Edited by Silentdarkness1

The creature screamed in fear, before running closer and throwing his torch in to give it more fuel. "Ohhh not other people. Anything but other people. Ohhh why!!!!" It sobs a bit, burrowing its face into its hands.

Ayasha isn't sure what to do anymore, she puts her twigs which have almost burned away on the ground next to Wendy, just at a small range so that Ayasha can still see Wendy, and Wendy should barely be out of range of the mysterious night monster. She (GENTLY) grabs Wendy with her mouth, and puts her on her back. It's heavy and she cannot move very fast, or run at all, but it should be enough. She grabs the burning twigs in her mouth once again, and the smoke begins to get to her. She goes as fast as she can (which is in reality walking) towards the campfire, which is about to go out. She drops the twigs back in the campfire, but the smoke is still really hurting Ayasha. She puts down Wendy next to the campfire at a distance where she will not catch on fire, but she should still be safe from the darkness.

A large, four legged, shadowy mass rolled the unconscious girl onto its back. The back was furry and soft, but strangely gooey. It carefully moved towards the campfire, placing the girl onto the ground before disappearing back into the darkness. Nearby, a friendly voice echoed from the shadows.

"Sorry I couldn't get here in time to save the girl."