Our Tavern (open discussion)

So...when's the next update, is it still due sometimes this week? I can't wait to try it again.

Also, will there eventually be more than just the goblin dungeon? like other dungeons, castles or maybe biomes?

I'd love to see a biome similar to Mordor, it could be a more dangerous swamp with only goblins, orcs and traps and whatnot!

But, judging from the requests and your reply, you're probably gonna tell me it's already planned! XD

Yes, there will be more dungeons, if you look in the sneak peek thread, there are some pics of that. A lot of the artwork just takes time and it has slowed a little because some of the artists have exams, jobs, summertime etc

We are adding in about 109 spells (some are duplicates that are shared between classes though, so I counted them twice), so this will take a lot of testing haha

We should hit testing phase for the next update in the next couple of days, so depending how that goes, I'm guessing the next public update will be on monday or so. If you want to help me in testing this weekend, send me a PM.

• Like 1

Yes, there will be more dungeons, if you look in the sneak peek thread, there are some pics of that. A lot of the artwork just takes time and it has slowed a little because some of the artists have exams, jobs, summertime etc

We are adding in about 109 spells (some are duplicates that are shared between classes though, so I counted them twice), so this will take a lot of testing haha

We should hit testing phase for the next update in the next couple of days, so depending how that goes, I'm guessing the next public update will be on monday or so. If you want to help me in testing this weekend, send me a PM.

Yeah, i remember the lava caves now lol

BTW, i love those poison spiders infestation in forest roads! XD

I will try to find some time over the next couple days to at least set up navigation and some other basic things.

i have made a little start to the chara page but i need more informations, i think i will play a lot these times! Btw, we need more pages created cause they are not existing.(like magic/spells)

i have made a little start to the chara page but i need more informations, i think i will play a lot these times! Btw, we need more pages created cause they are not existing.(like magic/spells)

I will try to put some more time into it tomorrow, I am not very familiar with Wikia and a lot of their tutorials are on youtube which is blocked in the country I am currently working in, already emailed their support, they said they will be hosting themselves shortly, but will see lol

Now, i will post every time i've done edit to the wiki :

Today : Made the entire druid description but need some data to complete it fully.

Next step, the barbarian!!!

I have to test a lot!!!

I made separate pages for all the Characters that are in the mod so far.

Just wanted to let anyone that's interested know, we hit tested phase of the new update several days ago, thanks to @julz1981 we have gone through the testing easier.

Check out the sneak peek thread for some pics, but the next update should be ready very soon :)

It's quite large and add a whole lot of stuff to the mod, I'm sure that all of you will enjoy it greatly ;)

• Like 1

Just wanted to let anyone that's interested know, we hit tested phase of the new update several days ago, thanks to @julz1981 we have gone through the testing easier.

Check out the sneak peek thread for some pics, but the next update should be ready very soon :-)

It's quite large and add a whole lot of stuff to the mod, I'm sure that all of you will enjoy it greatly ;)

You're more than welcome! :victorious:

• Like 1

Ok, i tried a little(i only found 11 spells for now) and i have to say some things : 

THIS is absolutely awesome : http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746091648083/8D30AF68C24798960EC90C6F9F7234FDD278E817/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746091621639/76098291A286904ED05EBEDCF69E2833CB73F53D/

Seems like set pieces are improved!!!

I found the random spell blueprint(great idea!!!), lesser fire axe and fire gem in the unturfed set piece(and a chair relic but i destroyed it)

And orc houses drops lots of spells too(2/4)...

i found lots of spells and they are great!!!

but i just died of 3 angry bees (magician) cause i got the acid arrow spell :/ . And i forgot the others(only one who require blue gem and ice).

Kraken, i need you to create new pages on the wiki(i will write some things at the same speed as i discover it, for example : charas, i can't describe them if i can't even get the lvl 20 with them...)

i need you to link the chara page at the link in the "wiki content" page.

i need you to link(and create) mobs page. (to put monsters, boss and passives(even if it's not for now))

i need you to create and link features pages and create 3 more pages to sublink : structures, set pieces and dungeons.

i need you to create and link magic page and sublink all spells type(conjuration, alteration etc)

Thanks for doing that :-) (i am not in a hurry so take your time, i need to get the infos :razz:)

Lets restart a world :grin:

edit : Btw, I'm back to the Don't starve/HitD world!!! i'll found so many bug that even 3 updates won't fix them all(i don't hope that :razz:)!!!

i'll write so many things in the wiki that you''ll need glasses(like wickerbottom!)

editedit: and add the wizard/shadow knight page

Edited by orian34

Ok, i tried a little(i only found 11 spells for now) and i have to say some things : 

THIS is absolutely awesome : http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746091648083/8D30AF68C24798960EC90C6F9F7234FDD278E817/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/585782746091621639/76098291A286904ED05EBEDCF69E2833CB73F53D/

Seems like set pieces are improved!!!

I found the random spell blueprint(great idea!!!), lesser fire axe and fire gem in the unturfed set piece(and a chair relic but i destroyed it)

And orc houses drops lots of spells too(2/4)...

i found lots of spells and they are great!!!

but i just died of 3 angry bees (magician) cause i got the acid arrow spell :/ . And i forgot the others(only one who require blue gem and ice).

Kraken, i need you to create new pages on the wiki(i will write some things at the same speed as i discover it, for example : charas, i can't describe them if i can't even get the lvl 20 with them...)

i need you to link the chara page at the link in the "wiki content" page.

i need you to link(and create) mobs page. (to put monsters, boss and passives(even if it's not for now))

i need you to create and link features pages and create 3 more pages to sublink : structures, set pieces and dungeons.

i need you to create and link magic page and sublink all spells type(conjuration, alteration etc)

Thanks for doing that :-) (i am not in a hurry so take your time, i need to get the infos :razz:)

Lets restart a world :grin:

edit : Btw, I'm back to the Don't starve/HitD world!!! i'll found so many bug that even 3 updates won't fix them all(i don't hope that :razz:)!!!

i'll write so many things in the wiki that you''ll need glasses(like wickerbottom!)

editedit: and add the wizard/shadow knight page

Yeah I will add some more pages to the wiki soon...

Yeah, you must be careful with the wizard, he is VERY weak in the beginning, all of his power comes from the magic he can use. (hint: make sure you use the Mage Armor, Shield, stoneskin spells as much as you can ;) )

yeah but i play with the mod compil so i have only few things that i can craft and i am in a ressourceless world(only things are tumbleweeds at more, no grass, saplings, trees, rocks etc) so it's hard to obtain some nightmare fuel easily :/

edit: but your chest set pieces(i have found 5 different for now) is really usefull with my mod compil :D

Edited by orian34

i have almost finished paladin but i can't find his spells on the prefabs file...Is there a command to quickly level up?

And last thing: i found a satyr.lua file :grin: satyr!!!

Oh there are a lot of unused/placeholder things lying around :p Some day...

As for levels, you can always do something like

GetPlayer().components.xplevel.level=20

Then just save/reload (so it actually triggers all levelup/ui elements) - the only diff will be that xp bar is visually not full.

hum, it looks like that the paladin only have divine might but in his exp table, it is written that he have 3 spells... i don't understand

edit: btw, a little bug : it crash when you open the spell book of the paladin...perhaps he doesn't have it?

Edited by orian34
  • Like 1