Our Tavern (open discussion)

Do we need new icon art or do we use the heads?

minimap entries are 64x64, the defaults are heads with some silly red border. I intended to cut/scale heads off the char templates, but forgot... don't know why I keep forgetting minimap stuff.

Just for the sake of consistency with the defaults that is, can be anything. I won't be complaining if you were to send me the images either :p

minimap entries are 64x64, the defaults are heads with some silly red border. I intended to cut/scale heads off the char templates, but forgot... don't know why I keep forgetting minimap stuff.

Just for the sake of consistency with the defaults that is, can be anything. I won't be complaining if you were to send me the images either :razz:

I think it would be better to paint new ones since my characters have a little more detail than original characters and they will look mushy just shrinked, I will simplify them for the icons thats really fast :D the game does the red boarder or do I have to make it?

I think it would be better to paint new ones since my characters have a little more detail than original characters and they will look mushy just shrinked, I will simplify them for the icons thats really fast :grin: the game does the red boarder or do I have to make it?

The images were simply outlined, you'd have to do it, game doesn't do anything, I'll just attach old ones for reference

post-336434-0-23384400-1400676417_thumb.

meh these forums...

Edited by DeathDisciple
  • Like 1

TWUNGTWUUUNG

MOARQUOTES

Sorry for my extreme lack of productivity.

Sadly I do not envision it getting any better.

BEEFALOWOOL = "Everything useful comes at a cost.",		BEEHAT = "Why should I needlessly endanger myself?",		BEEHIVE = "An entire kingdom, walled in and detached.",		BEEMINE = "Should I really take advantage of their nature?.",		BEEMINE_MAXWELL = "I'm starting to doubt his genuity.",		BERRIES = "I'd rather starve. Much rather, in fact.",		BERRIES_COOKED = "Tempting, but it wouldn't be worth it.",		BERRYBUSH =		{			BARREN = "Without it's bare necessities, it has withered away.",			GENERIC = "It's generosity will not go unnoticed.",			PICKED = "Everything takes time.",		},		BIRDCAGE =		{			GENERIC = "An empty abode.",			OCCUPIED = "I'm not sure whether this is righteous.",			SLEEPING = "It seems to be fine enough in there.",		},		BIRDTRAP = "I don't think I should cause this much suffering.",		BIRD_EGG = "A small, normal egg.",		BIRD_EGG_COOKED = "It has been repurposed to transfer life rather than produce it.",		BISHOP = "Forcing one's beliefs is worse than abandonning them.",		BLOWDART_FIRE = "Most productive in the worst way.",		BLOWDART_SLEEP = "Silence, creatures of the night, as I shall make you as tired as I.",		BLOWDART_PIPE = "Not the most honourable procedure,/n but I shall make sure the end justifies the means.",		BLUEAMULET = "Another test of tolerance.",		BLUEGEM = "I can see into the depths of winter, and observe it's glory from afar.",		BLUEPRINT = "Why should I improvise when 'tis better to plan?",		BLUE_CAP = "It is not pleasureable, at least not to me.",		BLUE_CAP_COOKED = "Sometimes it's easy to reverse one's path.",		BLUE_MUSHROOM =		{			GENERIC = "It stands awake, oblivious to the darkness.",			INGROUND = "It fears the light, and the warmth it brings with it.",			PICKED = "It is gone, but I doubt it will stay that way.",		},		BOARDS = "Boards.",		BOAT = "You can't just trod upon water unaided.",		BONESTEW = "A feast of flesh. Odd, if you choose to look at it that way.",		BUGNET = "I silently hope they'll escape.",		BUSHHAT = "Some things are best avoided, even if facing them reaps many benefits.",		BUTTER = "I would laugh if I was not fighting for my life.",		BUTTERFLY =		{			GENERIC = "Pure and innocent.",			HELD = "Sadly, this shall not turn out well for you.",		},		BUTTERFLYMUFFIN = "Tempting, but I shall keep it for emergencies.",		BUTTERFLYWINGS = "I am sorry.",
Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

*Sitting at the table with you. But my chair is in darkness so you can't see my face*

Maybe you will do special topics for animations, coding and writing? It's really hard to search through the posts.

*Beer of undead (200% alc) please!*

Was that blue goblin in dungeons a goblin king? I expected, he will be harder. I used only 2 HP potions.

Seriously, I passed dungeons and have to drink potions maybe 3 times, when I was hungry, 1 when insane and 2 (w/o battle with king) HP. I had to refuel my minerhat only 4 times untill I get down to the king and returned.

*Gets beer and drinks it*

*Falls unconscinous*

*Sitting at the table with you. But my chair is in darkness so you can't see my face*

Maybe you will do special topics for animations, coding and writing? It's really hard to search through the posts.

Twaang, twuung, twung.

They're already there.

Twuuung twung twaang.

You just can't see it.

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

*Beer of undead (200% alc) please!*

Was that blue goblin in dungeons a goblin king? I expected, he will be harder. I used only 2 HP potions.

Seriously, I passed dungeons and have to drink potions maybe 3 times, when I was hungry, 1 when insane and 2 (w/o battle with king) HP. I had to refuel my minerhat only 4 times untill I get down to the king and returned.

*Gets beer and drinks it*

*Falls unconscinous*

The goblin dungeon is the first and it's supposed to be entry level, maybe a little harder than ruins or on the same level. I would like to get some comments on the "how" and "why", like

How exactly do you think the goblin king is too easy/hard? What do you suggest to make him harder/easier?

actually, I might make a separate testing thread to get these issues addressed properly.

Hopefully there will be a character update sometime this week. Along with some bug fixes I mentioned before.

What about that update? it's been a week today lol

i know i may be annoying, but i can't wait to play again and i'm waiting on the next update (:

That's why I didn't updated DS yet too. It's really annoying crash.

That wonderful potion frog effect was great xD

Will it be re-made to change player into frog, not only getting invisible and getting follower?

But is there any REALLY bad effect in them? I only lost 2/3 of my sanity by using 10 of them (3 was bad).

BTW my ears still bleeding cuz of goblins. I got caught by 10 of them in dungeon ;_;

I hope @SethR and rest of the team will fix this fast.

Will it be re-made to change player into frog, not only getting invisible and getting follower?

But is there any REALLY bad effect in them? I only lost 2/3 of my sanity by using 10 of them (3 was bad).

BTW my ears still bleeding cuz of goblins. I got caught by 10 of them in dungeon ;_;

its been said already in this thread that the goblins are fixed, we just have to wait for the update!

its been said already in this thread that the goblins are fixed, we just have to wait for the update!

it appears to have been fixed. We will start preparing a small content update to the mod along with the bug fixes.

Yeah, goblins make my ears bleeding too, and what the hell are those ghosts??? They are freaking quick! I fear the last full moon  :spidercowers: as a webber :3

We have a lot of undead stuff planned ;) They are to be feared, no more easy gears from the graves haha

I'm glad you like the wonder potions, using a "potion of wonder" is a gamble, there are 10 different good things that can happen and 10 different bad things that can happen. The effects vary in severity ;)

once i got very low speed.;.while full moon...i was running for glommer...and i run, i run...and i saw graveyard...and i **** in my pants...

the another time i get /2 all durability .....never drink another potion after that

once i got very low speed.;.while full moon...i was running for glommer...and i run, i run...and i saw graveyard...and i **** in my pants...

the another time i get /2 all durability .....never drink another potion after that

hehe, like I said, it's a gamble ;) you can also get all your inv items repaired ;)